ADVERTISEMENT

Couple of guys who made plays

Kybluedude

All-SEC
Nov 19, 2005
I Cummings made a couple great plays. Also a key block on Davis’ td run late. He was moving on that sideline catch. Saw him as a wr in high school and he was terrific. Wished we had utilized him more. I would not be shocked if he makes an NFL roster.

Heard Coen say the tight end room was crowded and when you only run 50 plays it’s difficult to get guys in.

Kamari Anderson. Whew. Great catch and run leaping over a defender plus a terrific block on Browns end around. Looks big and fast.

Jansen Dunn came up and made a big solid tackle late. Hopefully he is a good db. Hadn’t noticed him previously.

I know these 3 weren’t the stars but they contributed.

In the Alabama Auburn game their TE Amari Niblack caught the ball a yard short of the first down and just stood straight up, made no effort to get the first down. That made me think of the effort Kamari Anderson gave hurdling for a first down on the first catch of his career.

Last edited:
KA looks like a 30 year old longshoreman. Kid is built like a gol darn grown ass man.

Never understood why Cummings got buried on the depth chart. Maybe he wasn't a great run blocker, but he seemed to make plays when given the opportunity, think we kind of wasted him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT