ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Iowa Ladies

I am guessing the ones making the crude remarks aren't fathers of female athletes. Didn't think much of female athletics either until I did. She put as much time and effort into her sport as any male counterpart. I enjoyed watching her swim every bit as much as I watched my son play football.

I went to a UK womens game at Memorial w the wife. Actually had a great time (when MM was coach). I like the SEC blueprint of sports: 1. Football and 2. Strong women’s basketball.

Yeah but none are competing yet you polititards are melting down. It’s a national crisis… apparently. LOL at how fake y’all are.
What about the Princeton swimmer that won a Natty in her distance in the pool. She opened the door so it is just a function of time before they dominate every sport. You do not see women that changed to Trans men competing do you? I wonder why. You liberal idiots are ruining this Country.

What about the Princeton swimmer that won a Natty in her distance in the pool. She opened the door so it is just a function of time before they dominate every sport. You do not see women that changed to Trans men competing do you? I wonder why. You liberal idiots are ruining this Country.
What does that have to do with women’s basketball and the Kentucky football message board? Take you ignorant culture war BS that they use to control you to the political board where it’s welcomed.

I ain’t a liberal weak sheep. I’m not controlled by either of the trash political parties like weak losers like you. You’re so unhinged you’re talking about transgender women in college basketball on a UK football message board. Goofs like you who make everything political are ruining this country.

What does that have to do with women’s basketball and the Kentucky football message board? Take you ignorant culture war BS that they use to control you to the political board where it’s welcomed.

I ain’t a liberal weak sheep. I’m not controlled by either of the trash political parties like weak losers like you. You’re so unhinged you’re talking about transgender women in college basketball on a UK football message board. Goofs like you who make everything political are ruining this country.
What it has to do you idiot is once the door has been opened then it is just a matter of time before all athletics are effected.

What it has to do you idiot is once the door has been opened then it is just a matter of time before all athletics are effected.
So kinda like the KKK in Kentucky, it’s only a matter of time before all counties are effected. Kentucky has a KKK problem!

He's a he......he is no woman....PERIOD.

Reactions: KYCAT78
Is that dude. He may not have all the credentials, but he is my top candidate to replace Cal. What a guy.

Thank you! we couldn't pull off the title but the win Friday night over South Carolina will live as epic forever.
I thought they got their a$$ kicked yesterday but great tournament performance by the Clark kid and I loved seeing South Carolina get beat. The women's game in general needs more teams competing for Titles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT