ADVERTISEMENT

Conference schedule released

Start with a hard road game, end with a hard road game. It’s been a while since the last game of the year has been in rupp

It's time we show Bama who is boss in this conference. Let's get back to thumping them like we used to. Nice we only get them at home this year.

Calipari will have 6 to 8 future NBA players on this roster. I prefer the brutal schedule. Let's see what he's made of.
League schedule you can do nothing about, but I agree, just found it weird how senior day hasn’t been the last game at rupp for the year in a while. But beating vescovi on his senior day will be great

• Love
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
My thoughts...
Florida twice in a little over 3 weeks. Seems odd.
Ending the season @Tennessee is a tough one.
@USCjr is the only lightweight road game on that schedule.
We must defend Home court this year.
The SEC is going to be BRUTAL!

My thoughts...
Florida twice in a little over 3 weeks. Seems odd.
Ending the season @Tennessee is a tough one.
@USCjr is the only lightweight road game on that schedule.
We must defend Home court this year.
The SEC is going to be BRUTAL!
I like ending with UT. That will be a man's game. It will be a perfect litmus test for us.

I like ending with UT. That will be a man's game. It will be a perfect litmus test for us.
I always thought the SEC-T was a much better test going into the NCAA tournament. Seeing some teams for the 3rd time on a neutral (LOL) floor, you'd know who was better positioned to make a run. Thompson-Boling will be wild for that last game. Tough to get a win in that environment.

I always thought the SEC-T was a much better test going into the NCAA tournament. Seeing some teams for the 3rd time on a neutral (LOL) floor, you'd know who was better positioned to make a run. Thompson-Boling will be wild for that last game. Tough to get a win in that environment.
Both are good. We will see how good we really are at TB. As long as we win or remain competitive in that game it will bode well. We don't need to go down there and get thwomped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT