ADVERTISEMENT

Compared to BBN, the St. John's fan base is euphoric right now.

giphy.gif

Grown man using a gifs as replies because he has nothing of significance to add.

• Haha
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
UK wouldn’t let a known pedo be our coach. Plus it wouldn’t be wise to trade Cal for Pitino when Cal waxes Pitino each time their teams face each other. 😁 You would suck as an AD. 🤷‍♂️
Do you understand the meaning of pedophile? You just committed libel against a former UK coach, while trying to be cute. To throw that word around in that manner speaks volumes about you. It's sad that you call yourself a UK Alum ... embarrassing, in fact.

UK standards are too high for Pitino. Most universities don’t hire known pedos. 🤷‍♂️
Cats Illustrated / Rivals needs to know that you could potentially be putting them, not only yourself, in legal jeopardy by allowing you to defame a former UK coach, in this public forum, by accusing him of being a pedophile. Someone should take a hard look at these posts and seriously consider remedial actions against you. You are committing libel that could adversely affect Cats Illustrated / Rivals.

Last edited:
Do you understand the meaning of pedophile? You just committed libel against a former UK coach, while trying to be cute. To throw that word around in that manner speaks volumes about you. It's sad that you call yourself a UK Alum ... embarrassing, in fact.

He hired prostitutes for underage kids.

Would you feel the same if a college coach hired male strippers for your daughter while she was still in high school to try to get her to their team????

Cats Illustrated / Rivals needs to know that you could potentially be putting them, not only yourself, in legal jeopardy by allowing you to defame a former UK coach, in this public forum, by accusing him of being a pedophile. Someone should take a hard look at these posts and seriously consider remedial actions against you. You are committing libel that could adversely affect Cats Illustrated / Rivals.

See other post for reference

He defamed himself when he hired prostitutes for kids.

Was Beard arrested for beating his wife??? None of these coaches or players are held accountable.
I'm not talking about Beard. You called him a pedophile and said he supplied prostitutes for underage kids. The NCAA found him not at fault so are you going to admit you were wrong and was just running that hole in your face for nothing.

Last I heard the NCAA found him not at fault for that fiasco. Was he arrested for hiring those prostitutes you mention?

Pitino “failed” to monitor McGee and it’s all McGee’s fault. Sure. I have some ocean front property in Kentucky, you interested???

I'm not talking about Beard. You called him a pedophile and said he supplied prostitutes for underage kids. The NCAA found him not at fault so are you going to admit you were wrong and was just running that hole in your face for nothing.

I will go to my grave believing Pitino orchestrated that whole ordeal. You can choose to believe otherwise if you please. I’m not one of those psychos that thinks everyone has to agree with me, like yourself. 😊

Pitino “failed” to monitor McGee and it’s all McGee’s fault. Sure. I have some ocean front property in Kentucky, you interested???
Change the subject all you want. You make slander remarks about a person and think it's cute. If the proof was there it would have been revealed and nobody....nobody has said Pitino was at fault for that fiasco.

I will go to my grave believing Pitino orchestrated that whole ordeal. You can choose to believe otherwise if you please. I’m not one of those psychos that thinks everyone has to agree with me, like yourself. 😊
Thank you for the compliment.Id rather be a psycho than a lying hypocrit

Change the subject all you want. You make slander remarks about a person and think it's cute. If the proof was there it would have been revealed and nobody....nobody has said Pitino was at fault for that fiasco.

How is that changing the subject??? Pitino is a very poor man to have in charge if what went on, went on and he didn’t know it. He isn’t competent to be in charge of college kids if things like that slip under his nose.

How is that changing the subject??? Pitino is a very poor man to have in charge if what went on, went on and he didn’t know it. He isn’t competent to be in charge of college kids if things like that slip under his nose.
For a UK alum, u have no clue how college kids act or what they can get into do u

He hired prostitutes for underage kids.

Would you feel the same if a college coach hired male strippers for your daughter while she was still in high school to try to get her to their team????
Are you going to stand on your claim that Pitino, himself, committed these actions? Or was it, in fact, an assistant, who was an employee of the University? You're also trying to equate statutory rape and pedophilia which are two entirely different crimes. Pedophilia is heinous and to throw that term around like you are doing is libelous and completely stupid on your part and also opens you and Rivals up to legal remedy. Statutory rape is still bad enough but seriously different than pedophilia, and you should know that. Do you know that Pitino was personally involved in what you are claiming or was it the assistant/associate? I understand that you don't like the guy, but to speak the way are speaking about him is reckless and wrong. Pitino is no pedophile, and you should fully understand the definition before using the term in public.

I do but that doesn’t make it ok for a 70 year old coach to hire hookers for recruits still in HS or kids in college. That’s sick and you’re sick for defending him.
Lol just can't help yourself can u. Show us where he hired the hookers, c'mon now give us proof.
Do u have proof or are u once again running that mouth...or let me correct myself, letting those fingers type faster than your brain can send a signal to

Are you going to stand on your claim that Pitino, himself, committed these actions? Or was it, in fact, an assistant, who was an employee of the University? You're also trying to equate statutory rape and pedophilia which are two entirely different crimes. Pedophilia is heinous and to throw that term around like you are doing is libelous and completely stupid on your part and also opens you and Rivals up to legal remedy. Statutory rape is still bad enough but seriously different than pedophilia, and you should know that. Do you know that Pitino was personally involved in what you are claiming or was it the assistant/associate? I understand that you don't like the guy, but to speak the way are speaking about him is reckless and wrong. Pitino is no pedophile, and you should fully understand the definition before using the term in public.

The word is that it McGee and Pitino failed to monitor him. Pitino isn’t convicted of these things but if he didn’t have anything at all to do with it, that makes him the poorest leader and no parent should let him oversee their kids. Either way, it either makes him a sick individual or a very poor coach and leader. He failed to protect those kids by not monitoring his assistants like his job is supposed to. 😉

The word is that it McGee and Pitino failed to monitor him. Pitino isn’t convicted of these things but if he didn’t have anything at all to do with it, that makes him the poorest leader and no parent should let him oversee their kids. Either way, it either makes him a sick individual or a very poor coach and leader. He failed to protect those kids by not monitoring his assistants like his job is supposed to. 😉
So he didn't hire the hookers afterall

Lol just can't help yourself can u. Show us where he hired the hookers, c'mon now give us proof.
Do u have proof or are u once again running that mouth...or let me correct myself, letting those fingers type faster than your brain can send a signal to
I seriously hope this clown is not a UK alumnus. He's damn near illiterate and absolutely irrational. It's perfectly fine to dislike Pitino, but the libel the guy in this manner is criminal. Seriously, criminal and for him to not know that also makes him dangerously ignorant.

Reactions: Catfan2226
I seriously hope this clown is not a UK alumnus. He's damn near illiterate and absolutely irrational. It's perfectly fine to dislike Pitino, but the libel the guy in this manner is criminal. Seriously, criminal and for him to not know that also makes him dangerously ignorant.
I agree, it's one thing to not like the man, I get that but you can't make false statements either

Allegedly. 😄

If you waiting for me to provide proof, there is none. In my personal opinion, he did in fact.
Exactly what I expected, opinions are like assholes everybody has one but I don't make false statements against people either.Shows your character or lack of

I agree, it's one thing to not like the man, I get that but you can't make false statements either
Pedophilia is a serious crime ... a very serious crime but UKAlum88 is confusing it with statutory rape. SR is bad enough but pedophilia is heinous and very different. Libel (in writing) is absolute while slander (verbal) could be defended as hear-say. This clown put it in writing which makes it a special kind of stupid. The sad part is that he is totally ignorant of what he did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT