ADVERTISEMENT

Comment on Levis....

Oct 1, 2006
Hello Kentucky fans I hated to miss the game this year I always enjoy the trip there and keeneland! your fans have always been welcoming!....quick question I too agree with Levis it would have made somewhat of a difference but with a hurt foot and the pressure USC was putting on the QB it would have been very tough with your OL play thoughts?

You rush this type of injury and instead of missing 1 or 2 games it quickly could
turn into a season ender. UK is doing the right thing.
It may be that Will needs to miss State and thus get 3 full weeks (bye included) to heal the turf toe.

Last edited:
Before to long see players sitting out with heartburn. Turf Toe lol yeah we threw a game for a toe injury. Boy that's going be a legends story. I guess it's whatever I mean to see a player not even in uniform for that is hilarious but missing another game is comical. We was gonna do the same game plan no matter what Saturday. Run it 50×and Levis could have gave some stability on that side of the ball. Instead we got.......

Last edited:
lol turf toe. Sure: def not 1.5m dollars cashed and the prospect of facing 3 straight teams who could hurt him.
That’s using the ol’ South Carolina IQ. He did mess up. He thought (like the rest of the modern world) that SC sucks and he could skip the game so he’d be good to go against the real teams. He’s already said he’s playing this week so there goes your ‘theory’. If he was taking the money and running he wouldn’t be handling it this way. Beamer will be working at Sunglass Hut sooner rather than later.

Before to long see players sitting out with heartburn. Tuff Toe lol yeah we threw a game for a toe injury. Boy that's going be a legends story. I guess it's whatever I mean to see a player not even in uniform for that is hilarious but missing another game is comical. We was gonna do the same game plan no matter what Saturday. Run it 50×and Levis could have gave some stability on that side of the ball. Instead we got.......
Other than the fact that you can’t spell, make a sentence, or make sense in anything you said I’d say you almost made a real post.

Reactions: Doodah859
Other than the fact that you can’t spell, make a sentence, or make sense in anything you said I’d say you almost made a real post.
It's called fast typing.. not here to impress u on my Grammer. I'll try to use proper Grammer I guess u can't handle it papaw

It's called fast typing.. not here to impress u on my Grammer. I'll try to use proper Grammer I guess u can't handle it papaw
I'm actually papaw, 86 years old. I assume you never have had turf toe. I also assume you didn't watch the game because Will's absence isn't why we lost. We lost because our defense didn't show up in the second half and our OL was very weak. Sheron didn't lose that game. A defense that shut Ole Miss and Florida both down in the second half should have played better. For you to call out our QB1 for letting an injury heal is very weak of you. Will Levis owes you nothing, and if he did, he doesn't now. For you to think a kid should jeopardize multiple games because you are too stupid to understand when a player is hurt is despicable.

I guess you can’t fix stupid

I guess you can’t fix stupid.
Well u got Levis in your pic so... ur butthurt I made fun of your boy for standing around in his pajamas during a SEC game. I'm not sure how bad he was injured but no way does a turf toe keep a senior out of uniform. That's sissy boy stuff and Stoops got his ass handed to him for not letting him atleast give it a go.

Last edited:
I'm actually papaw, 86 years old. I assume you never have had turf toe. I also assume you didn't watch the game because Will's absence isn't why we lost. We lost because our defense didn't show up in the second half and our OL was very weak. Sheron didn't lose that game. A defense that shut Ole Miss and Florida both down in the second half should have played better. For you to call out our QB1 for letting an injury heal is very weak of you. Will Levis owes you nothing, and if he did, he doesn't now. For you to think a kid should jeopardize multiple games because you are too stupid to understand when a player is hurt is despicable.
Yeah I seen it in person with the other 70000 fans that was shaking their heads as we all left with 6 minutes left because cocks put it in us infront of everyone. U was probably asleep and didn't see as UK was getting embarrassed like a high school team.

Reactions: mattrudd
Well u got Levis in you pic so... ur butthurt I made fun of your boy for standing around in his pajamas during a SEC game. I'm not sure how bad he was injured but no way does a turf toe keep a senior out of uniform. That's sissy boy stuff and Stoops got his ass handed to him for not letting him atleast give it a go.
“Well u got Levis in you pic”. Come on man, try to make a sentence. Point made … you can’t fix stupid. How do you know what a senior is when you didn’t make it out of the 6th grade ?

You’re right but you’re wasting your time. That man don’t have a clue.

Yeah I seen it in person with the other 70000 fans that was shaking their heads as we all left with 6 minutes left because cocks put it in us infront of everyone. U was probably asleep and didn't see as UK was getting embarrassed like a high school team.
I was there. And I stayed until the game was over. I didn't "seen" anything. Which HS did you go to in Bowling Green? I'll make sure my great grand kids that live there don't go to that school.

Reactions: GridCats
Sorry at work just fast typing but I'm sorry I made fun of Will. I actually like the guy. Most players use a bye week to heal. Unless it's a toe injury then you gotta shut it down.

• Haha
Reactions: gojvc
You rush this type of injury and instead of missing 1 or 2 games it quickly could
It may be that Will needs to miss State and thus get 3 full weeks (bye included) to heal the turf toe.
Turf toe is painful. It can take many many weeks to heal. Most qbs like Levis play through it bc even if you rest it for a month it is easily reagrivated . I had to play through turf toe a couple times in high school and college soccer. I took a ton of ibuprofen before games and in college they numbed it up. It never got worse it just wouldn’t heal while I kept playing.

if it’s turf toe Levis should be playing. This deal is reciprocal. You can’t use programs to your benefit and not fulfill your end of the agreement. If this is the direction stoops let’s things go UK football will be back to old form in no time.

Turf toe is painful. It can take many many weeks to heal. Most qbs like Levis play through it bc even if you rest it for a month it is easily reagrivated . I had to play through turf toe a couple times in high school and college soccer. I took a ton of ibuprofen before games and in college they numbed it up. It never got worse it just wouldn’t heal while I kept playing. It can be 4 to 6 months for turf toe to heal. You play through the pain.

if it’s turf toe Levis should be playing. This deal is reciprocal. You can’t use programs to your benefit and not fulfill your end of the agreement. If this is the direction stoops let’s things go UK football will be back to old form in no time

That’s using the ol’ South Carolina IQ. He did mess up. He thought (like the rest of the modern world) that SC sucks and he could skip the game so he’d be good to go against the real teams. He’s already said he’s playing this week so there goes your ‘theory’. If he was taking the money and running he wouldn’t be handling it this way. Beamer will be working at Sunglass Hut sooner rather than later.
So you’re saying Will Levis decided not to dress because we would beat South Carolina no matter what?

Yeah right. Even if that were true he would have dressed and been available if necessary. He obviously had no intention of playing.

And I’m still presenting that it has nothing to do with a toe injury. It has to do with a $1.5m check and avoiding collapsing his draft stock.

It wouldn't surprise me if the new OC was in on part of this decision. Everything he is doing with Levi's is geared toward the NFL. He turned him from a dual threat into a drop back passer and the team has suffered. The guy probably thought he could outsmart these college guys with his NFL mind.

Reactions: mattrudd and thepip
Turf toe is painful. It can take many many weeks to heal. Most qbs like Levis play through it bc even if you rest it for a month it is easily reagrivated . I had to play through turf toe a couple times in high school and college soccer. I took a ton of ibuprofen before games and in college they numbed it up. It never got worse it just wouldn’t heal while I kept playing.

if it’s turf toe Levis should be playing. This deal is reciprocal. You can’t use programs to your benefit and not fulfill your end of the agreement. If this is the direction stoops let’s things go UK football will be back to old form in no time.
My brother , a MD for nearly 40 years , Surgical assistant , former chief of staff , and did ER for years stated the same thing about the toe ( IF ITS A TOE ???) You inject it with some Marcaine , or similar , and play the damn game . Whole things a joke and thrown some serious cold water on my outlook for this team . It clearly .. I mean CLEARLY shows it has a huge lack of leadership . Just a vacuum .

It wouldn't surprise me if the new OC was in on part of this decision. Everything he is doing with Levi's is geared toward the NFL. He turned him from a dual threat into a drop back passer and the team has suffered. The guy probably thought he could outsmart these college guys with his NFL mind.
100% correct , but its not like Stoops isnt in on it too. We , like the entire fan base , seem to be enamored with Will Livas's draft status .. I dont care a single thought about it , and I'll be blunt .. this thought process of making him a pocket passer and " dont run so much" might have ruined this entire season . Somehow he went from being Big Man on Campus to a guy that wont even suit up when he's dinged up . That lack of desire and leadership starts with the staff and has obviously drifted thru the team ... if not , what excuse can we make for QUITTING Sat night against a turd of a team in So Car ?

My brother , a MD for nearly 40 years , Surgical assistant , former chief of staff , and did ER for years stated the same thing about the toe ( IF ITS A TOE ???) You inject it with some Marcaine , or similar , and play the damn game . Whole things a joke and thrown some serious cold water on my outlook for this team . It clearly .. I mean CLEARLY shows it has a huge lack of leadership . Just a vacuum .
If it’s a grade 3, then a walking boot might be needed for 2-3 weeks and he will not be back for awhile. Grade 1- he should be able to go this week. Grade 2- 50-50 but probably shouldn’t play due to the bye week coming up. No one will know for sure, but if it was turf toe, it’s probably not that serious. Very rare to need surgery to correct.

Last edited:
Healthy Levis we win by 10. The first gimme touchdown for USC is never a play call with Levis in the lineup. half of the sacks were due to backup QB running out of the pocket into the pressure as opposed to stepping up in the pocket.

I guess you can’t fix stupidIn
I guess you can’t fix stupid.
In the late 60's, a PHD from the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) and I were charing a Q&A session on measurement systems and measurement techniques. Some one stood up and described his measurement system which was full of flaws which he did not seem to recognize and asked how do I correct my measurements made with this system. The PHD looked at him and said, " There is no correction for stupidity." That’s still true today.

Hello Kentucky fans I hated to miss the game this year I always enjoy the trip there and keeneland! your fans have always been welcoming!....quick question I too agree with Levis it would have made somewhat of a difference but with a hurt foot and the pressure USC was putting on the QB it would have been very tough with your OL play thoughts?
Have you not watched Levis this year? We would have won.

100% correct , but its not like Stoops isnt in on it too. We , like the entire fan base , seem to be enamored with Will Livas's draft status .. I dont care a single thought about it , and I'll be blunt .. this thought process of making him a pocket passer and " dont run so much" might have ruined this entire season . Somehow he went from being Big Man on Campus to a guy that wont even suit up when he's dinged up . That lack of desire and leadership starts with the staff and has obviously drifted thru the team ... if not , what excuse can we make for QUITTING Sat night against a turd of a team in So Car ?

Peyton Manning loves Levis. Are you saying you know more about QB’s than Peyton? Giggle.

Guys miss 1-2 weeks all the time in the NFL for turf toe. Devonte Adam’s did as recently as last season.

not being able to bend your door can be debilitating especially as your plant foot that you generate power from on throws.

The whole staff likely thought we could beat SC regardless and the extra week of healing would make it more manageable for the games we “needed” will (but if that was the case then we should have ran the ball 80% and rolled w the bread and butter). It proved to be a wrong assessment. I would have liked to seen him dress but not play until it was obvious we needed him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT