ADVERTISEMENT

Combine invite list

What do ya know.... I said I'd do the smart thing and wait for this news before I bought into any rumors or such... and I was right to do so.... lol .. And hopefully you guys learned not even to take 1 single players word for it (diallo) because they cant always speak for their team mates on everything.

Probably a jealousy thing.

(You know, since Diallo's legendary vertical can't compare with Wenyen's legendary "vertical"...)
OK Gaydar is definitely buzzing. I'm making the call. That's a flagrant 2 remove yourself from rafters a week.

To me, this is very telling about Washington and Vanderbilt getting invites. Despite what we all think on here, a lot of scouts and such think that they are good enough to be invited to the combine and most likely are going to be drafted, potentially even first round. Both players are types that would/will kill it at the combine and could very easily raise their stock enough into the first round. Vanderbilt has an insane amount of potential and oozing with talent. Washington is just really really tough and has a great skillset. We'll see.
Will all 100 be drafted? In the first round no less? An invite doesn't mean a first round draft

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT