ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches poll is out. It ain't good.

Why would we be ranked? We are 3-2 and had an absolute horrible loss to USC. If we get to 5 and 2 or 6 and 2 we should be and probably will be ranked.

Why would we be ranked? We are 3-2 and had an absolute horrible loss to USC. If we get to 5 and 2 or 6 and 2 we should be and probably will be ranked.

And none of those teams have an offense that can score on our D so unless the offense royally effs it up, UK should be 6 and 2 heading into Knoxville.

I was very impressed by the D yesterday without Hairston.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
South Carolina is 3 - 2, and are not ranked. Why do we think we should be ranked when a team that took our manhood is not ranked and has the exact same record.

Reactions: screwduke1
It's not the exciting thing to say but with the schedule as it is this year we'll either earn a ranking at some point or not.

We're where we should be. We're 3-2. We beat Ole Miss, who hasn't beaten a top 50 team. If they win a bunch of their SEC games, AND we win more, we'll move up in the rankings.

Idgaf about rankings. Don't know why anyone does when they've been saying we sucked amd would get our butts beat by Ole Miss. We beat a team that we shouldn't have, and lost to one we shouldn't have, and played a great game and lost to one we should have lost to. We have a lot left to prove and may do so.

Gotta get healthy and keep working or it doesn't mean sht what we did last week

Reactions: STL_Cat
That win yesterday was nowhere near as impressive as many here think. What we really did is, expose an overrated team that had played absolutely no one.

Some of that is true. Don't know about the rest yet. We exposed them a bit, but no telling what they'll do the rest of the year. We matched up well with them and others may not.

It also looks like Georgia is in a bit of a down year. That defensive performance is not nearly as impressive as I thought it was two weeks ago.

"That defensive effort," that Alabama couldn't match against the same team? That defensive effort?

Lmao. Fkn hilarious

For me to make this a special year, win the ones you should and upset 1 more team! Tenn!

Would love to beat UTk this year, but I'd rather beat THE UT if I had a choice between the 2. If we don't get healed up and stay that way, it might be tough to pull more upsets.

The votes do not show a lack of credibility. We got HOSED by SC. The polls don't mean shvt until the final polls are released . We are already eliminated from the playoffs, so why care where we are in late September. Let's worry about Vandy. They will not be a pushover. I wish we had their QB. He may be second team SEC QB come December. He is a handful.

If we won out from here, we'd be in the top 12 at the end of the season. One more loss and we are definitely out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT