ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Chin and Olando's interview on "BBN Tonight"

V9rc.gif

Coach O told Chin welcome to Camelot. Hell yeah, baby! I know a month ago most of us didn't know who Chin was, but everything I see or read makes me feel like we hit the jackpot even more than we thought by getting not only O but Chin too. Man, we have one hell of a staff with Lucas too.

Coach O told Chin welcome to Camelot. Hell yeah, baby! I know a month ago most of us didn't know who Chin was, but everything I see or read makes me feel like we hit the jackpot even more than we thought by getting not only O but Chin too. Man, we have one hell of a staff with Lucas too.

Thing is Chin sounds like he's energized and ready to go and we know what O brings to the table. With having a young Lucas I agree man this coaching staff now is going to go out and whoop some a$$ on the recruiting trail!

Thing is Chin sounds like he's energized and ready to go and we know what O brings to the table. With having a young Lucas I agree man this coaching staff now is going to go out and whoop some a$$ on the recruiting trail!
I like Bruiser as well. The guy coached a good game down in Starkville IMO. He stuck with the hot hand too.

Reactions: RickyAllen19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT