ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Pope mic’d up

That was a fun watch. Pope gets it. We're about two months out for Big Blue Madness. It's almost here guys. I've been waiting for this kind of dedication since Pitino. I'm excited like a kid at Christmas. We're going to be good this season.

Wow. So nice to see a coach actually COACH. See the team running sets and not just 'whoever has the ball, beat your man and then kick it out (or force an off-balance shot in the lane)'. Will keep my fingers crossed that this translates into more wins and an obviously well-coached squad but I'm excited about UK BB for the first time in 3 or 4 years. Couldn't stand to watch any of the Cats' games the past 2 years and I just knew how the season was going to go.

Reactions: ala_kat2
Wow. So nice to see a coach actually COACH. See the team running sets and not just 'whoever has the ball, beat your man and then kick it out (or force an off-balance shot in the lane)'. Will keep my fingers crossed that this translates into more wins and an obviously well-coached squad but I'm excited about UK BB for the first time in

Reactions: coachcombs57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT