ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Part 2 here. Good news is on the way.

Not only fair but he's one of those math guys. It's pretty wild, they're usually super strange but not Aike. He's got swag + brains. He can also play basketball. Lol.

That man is talented. When is the last time you saw a math wiz please his old lady, solve string theory and collect data automatically AND make sense of it in his mind all at the same time? Very few can accomplish this. Then dude will beat you in horse when it's all over....still data collecting involuntarily.

I bet he ends up mayor of his town.

A boy can dream

Reactions: morgousky
Hey gang,

Well, it's autumn as things are spicing up, or should I say "pumpkin spicing up." Get it? I learned that joke while talking to Pat Riley and Larry Brown at the last coaching clinic I went to. Riley is pretty knowledgeable. You wouldn't think his hair would stay gelled like that all day, but even after 8 straight hours of Riley breaking down game film for me personally, the gel was still holding strong.

Anyway, let's get to the moment you've been waiting for: UK recruiting.

I have long contended that when it comes to James Wiseman, UK is in good shape. That might have changed now. I'm hearing that Wiseman and R.J. Hampton recently spoke to each other on a recruiting trip. The coaches in my circle are telling me that this means that the two recruits talked. Like...face to face conversation. This is meaningful because it changes the whole complexion of UK's involvement with the young man. Most notably, it means that Calipari is likely to extend offers to the five or six other bigs that A. he's already extended offers to or B. he was going to extend an offer to anyway. Stay tuned, because it definitely means Calipari will extend some offers and some kid somewhere will commit to someone very soon. The implications are obviously massive.

Keep an eye on Keion Brooks. Some of the folks in my circle here in some vague coaching sphere where I may or may not have connections to YMCA, middle school, or conversely, NBA scouts, I am hearing Brooks might not be headed to the Big 10 after all. He really likes Cal's presentation of the UK program, and you know what that means once Cal has a kid locked up as a target. Keep an eye on this recruitment as it might go to the 11th hour with UK as a real player. Or, it it might mean Keion commits to a Big 10 school tomorrow and UK never had a chance. Either way, just remember that you heard it here first, and that my circle of coaches exists some place either in a fictional universe or in reality, and that very likely they're hearing nothing that you haven't already heard about Brooks.

That's all for now. I've got some videos to watch for my next tournament and I've been keeping Doc Rivers on hold while I typed this, so I've got to go take his call now before we both fly down to the next recruiting discussion at the pancake house with a bunch of other coaches in my league who are connected to the ins and outs of every notable potential UK recruit. Why follow what analysts are saying when you can get the info from me? I'm a random coach some place in America. My sources are clearly superior to all others.

Until then, keep an eye on Calipari. If he parts his hair to the right side of his head, it usually means that NIKE is giving him good vibes on potential recruits. If he parts his hair to the left, it typically means he's pissed at NIKE for not promising a kid's commitment at that some anti-Calipari conspiracy is taking place.

Oh, and Tschiebwe got an offer. That has to mean something with a rather massive implication. Stay tuned...
I am very impressed with the amount of time you spent just to give us such great noninformation.

Not only fair but he's one of those math guys. It's pretty wild, they're usually super strange but not Aike. He's got swag + brains. He can also play basketball. Lol.

That man is talented. When is the last time you saw a math wiz please his old lady, solve string theory and collect data automatically AND make sense of it in his mind all at the same time? Very few can accomplish this. Then dude will beat you in horse when it's all over....still data collecting involuntarily.

I bet he ends up mayor of his town.

Dang Morgo............you make @Aike seem like a walking-talking-genius- that can solve a rubic cube in one hand and dunk the ball with the other....just ............Dang !!!

:joy:

AlohaCat

2228551_1.jpg

Hey gang,

Well, it's autumn as things are spicing up, or should I say "pumpkin spicing up." Get it? I learned that joke while talking to Pat Riley and Larry Brown at the last coaching clinic I went to. Riley is pretty knowledgeable. You wouldn't think his hair would stay gelled like that all day, but even after 8 straight hours of Riley breaking down game film for me personally, the gel was still holding strong.

Anyway, let's get to the moment you've been waiting for: UK recruiting.

I have long contended that when it comes to James Wiseman, UK is in good shape. That might have changed now. I'm hearing that Wiseman and R.J. Hampton recently spoke to each other on a recruiting trip. The coaches in my circle are telling me that this means that the two recruits talked. Like...face to face conversation. This is meaningful because it changes the whole complexion of UK's involvement with the young man. Most notably, it means that Calipari is likely to extend offers to the five or six other bigs that A. he's already extended offers to or B. he was going to extend an offer to anyway. Stay tuned, because it definitely means Calipari will extend some offers and some kid somewhere will commit to someone very soon. The implications are obviously massive.

Keep an eye on Keion Brooks. Some of the folks in my circle here in some vague coaching sphere where I may or may not have connections to YMCA, middle school, or conversely, NBA scouts, I am hearing Brooks might not be headed to the Big 10 after all. He really likes Cal's presentation of the UK program, and you know what that means once Cal has a kid locked up as a target. Keep an eye on this recruitment as it might go to the 11th hour with UK as a real player. Or, it it might mean Keion commits to a Big 10 school tomorrow and UK never had a chance. Either way, just remember that you heard it here first, and that my circle of coaches exists some place either in a fictional universe or in reality, and that very likely they're hearing nothing that you haven't already heard about Brooks.

That's all for now. I've got some videos to watch for my next tournament and I've been keeping Doc Rivers on hold while I typed this, so I've got to go take his call now before we both fly down to the next recruiting discussion at the pancake house with a bunch of other coaches in my league who are connected to the ins and outs of every notable potential UK recruit. Why follow what analysts are saying when you can get the info from me? I'm a random coach some place in America. My sources are clearly superior to all others.

Until then, keep an eye on Calipari. If he parts his hair to the right side of his head, it usually means that NIKE is giving him good vibes on potential recruits. If he parts his hair to the left, it typically means he's pissed at NIKE for not promising a kid's commitment at that some anti-Calipari conspiracy is taking place.

Oh, and Tschiebwe got an offer. That has to mean something with a rather massive implication. Stay tuned...

this is what I said yesterday. Cals offer to Oscar Tshiebwe and the timing was very important. Cal and the Wiseman train has SAILED. Cal will get Oscar, Hurt, and Carey and James Wiseman will go down as the biggest idiot in recruiting history, and ultimately regret his unbelievably stupid decisions.

I appreciate anyone offering info but this post has too many name drops, pumpkin spice references, and hair gel quotes.

If you have the goods then just state them. It all comes out in the end right? You know this if you're connected. I do business with 4 different agent companies, hear recruiting info and opinions all the time. Those that are somewhat connected realize that recruiting is nothing more than drama, egos, broken promises, and decisions that usually go the opposite way.

With that said i appreciate your info. I would say that your intel will probably come to fruition.

Speaking of coming out the end. I knew a girl one time that could belch farts. Her nickname was butt face. Girl could not get anyone to kiss her.

this is what I said yesterday. Cals offer to Oscar Tshiebwe and the timing was very important. Cal and the Wiseman train has SAILED. Cal will get Oscar, Hurt, and Carey and James Wiseman will go down as the biggest idiot in recruiting history, and ultimately regret his unbelievably stupid decisions.

I'll take some of these bigger body centers for a single year over Wiseman. Certainly Carey. Could Wiseman turn into AD? Sure. But there's a lot of risk there.I've heard his motor has questions and the added height and weight of college competition could take some adjustments. These wirey and thin centers worry me as freshman.

@CoachX11 just hit Saul on a text...
Last night he left hickeys on his neck

Wait, you just dissed him? I'm perplexed
Insult him in a line, compliment him on the next........

So I come back and check my post from a few nights ago and it seems to have been deleted.

I can only imagine what was said haha.

I’m not sure exactly what the post above is but I can only assume sarcasam.

Take care.

I don't guess I understand the @CoachX11 hate. Seems like a good dude who usually has some interesting insight. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.

Thanks. People don’t understand good information from
I don't guess I understand the @CoachX11 hate. Seems like a good dude who usually has some interesting insight. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.

I’m assuming my post from a few nights ago got hateful? Haha.

I came by to check it out this evening and it’s missing. I’m assuming it was deleted by board maintenance? I don’t know how message boards work exactly with all that.

To each their own is right.

Probably leaning towards a Twitter burner account aka Jerry C from Philly. Except NO drama.

Reactions: MbergCat

In all honesty, I think it has to do with so many frauds posting that they have inside info. We see it all the time. I think my all time favorite fraud was Manalishi from the PackPride board. He fooled so many people. I recall a few questioning him and getting blasted on that board because he threatened to quit posting his "inside" scoop.

Reactions: Aike
I'll take some of these bigger body centers for a single year over Wiseman. Certainly Carey. Could Wiseman turn into AD? Sure. But there's a lot of risk there.I've heard his motor has questions and the added height and weight of college competition could take some adjustments. These wirey and thin centers worry me as freshman.

Where did you hear his motor has “questions?”

Thanks. People don’t understand good information from

I’m assuming my post from a few nights ago got hateful? Haha.

I came by to check it out this evening and it’s missing. I’m assuming it was deleted by board maintenance? I don’t know how message boards work exactly with all that.

To each their own is right.

Probably leaning towards a Twitter burner account aka Jerry C from Philly. Except NO drama.

Why post on this account instead of your letsplay account ...? ;)

Reactions: BBUK
Let's approach it a different way for a moment. I've put up with some of the "insiders" for over a decade, often times in silence because I didn't want to disrespect what might have turned out to be legit info. Other times I would remain silent just because it didn't seem like mentioning anything was a worthwhile endeavor. With the exception of a random poster here or there, almost all of those recruiting posts never came to be real info.

I can't take it anymore. If you want to live in West Word and pretend it's all going to be fine so long as we toe the party line, have at it, but please don't play Moral Sheriff unless you can actually offer evidential connection to source material. Almost all of these guys treat their sources like they're on the break of illuminating the grassy knoll shooter or something. It's just recruiting, and protecting sources while playing with cryptic ambiguity about ones own credentials is bizarre, even on the internet.

An old saying came out years ago that went like this: trust, but verify. I disagree. It should be: verify, then verify again, then trust.

Saul, since these threads obviously bother you as much as grating fingernails on a blackboard, have you ever considered just not opening up the threads when they appear? I think that for the sake of your sanity you should consider ignoring them. The rest of us can read them and if something stands out as legit, we can get back to you. And this is not sarcasm. There are many times that I have learned to simply not open a thread when I do not believe it to have value. You should do the same.

Last edited:
Saul, since these threads obviously bother you as much as grating fingernails on a blackboard, have you ever considered just not opening up the threads when they appear? I think that for the sake of your sanity you should consider ignoring them. The rest of us can read them and if something stands out as legit, we can get back to you.

Sir,
This is his (Son_Of_Saul's) thread...he is posting in his thread....not someone else's thread.

I do that at times too so I won't bother anyone in their thread..(Especially during the season as I can go off on a tangent.).at that point it is the right of others to post in my thread or ignore it.

Just my observation...

Last edited:
Sir,
This is his (Son_Of_Saul's) thread...he is posting in his thread....not someone else's thread.

I do that at times too so I won't bother anyone in their thread..(Especially during the season as I can go off on a tangent.).at that point it is the right of others to post in my thread or ignore it.

Just my observation...

You misunderstood my message. What I was trying to get across to SOS is that the threads that have upset him enough to post this thread are the ones that supposedly have some info on recruiting. I suggested that he not open those threads, since they upset him so. I think he has the right to go off any tangent he wishes. I was just hoping he would not subject himself to the upsetting threads, lest he blow a gasket.

You misunderstood my message. What I was trying to get across to SOS is that the threads that have upset him enough to post this thread are the ones that supposedly have some info on recruiting. I suggested that he not open those threads, since they upset him so. I think he has the right to go off any tangent he wishes. I was just hoping he would not subject himself to the upsetting threads, lest he blow a gasket.

If he held it in he would blow. Let the brudder vent....:victory:

Will someone ask Mark, I mean coach if he’s still accepting life time memberships?
Some one help me here, is the Mark that is mentioned here the world famous Mark Mag...... of years passed? I have wondered over the years what happened to that guy. Thanks for the help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT