ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K

DidneyWorl

Junior
Jul 7, 2018
iu

As much as I hate to say it, he is probably one of the the best college bball coaches ever. That said, when he retires, dook will slip back to its pre-krazoosky anonymity.

Reactions: KYExtemper
As much as I hate to say it, he is probably one of the the best college bball coaches ever. That said, when he retires, dook will slip back to its pre-krazoosky anonymity.

Wrong. Ram, K is addicted to drugs

If they lost he doesn't pause to talk to anyone. Can't wait to see his butt retire.

It’s disgusting, they win a close game he has to search out every player on the opposing team to tell them how great they are that they could come so close to beating his team. They lose a close game, he is outta there without so much as a congratulations. Is sickening. Just one of the many different ways he’s a hypocrite. Hell, there’s actually been times when he seeks out a player after a loss and tells them how they need to be a better winner; admonishing them for being too excited?! Yes, he’s a sick mother focker.

How dare you talk about such a patriot that way. He led troops into a fierce battle in the Vietnam war and won a congressional medal of honor. I mean he did play at west point and coached there...what have anyone of you done??

If cal coached a game like that against Ucf this board would bury him for not being a good game coach. Coach K was out coached tonight and just happened to win. I also always like to remind everyone that the mastermind coach k got outcoached in the E8 1998 by Orlando Tubby Smith

Reactions: wildcatwelder
When you’ve coached at one school for over 30 years, I suspect you’re going to have some bad nights, but you’ve probably been very good most nights

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT