ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K with the blow by handshake

B7GYGvLCAAAvXyT.jpg

The NC state coach tried to say something to him and shiteshefski just ignored him and went to the next coach.
What a POS. He is the most Awful phony coach in sports.
Someone in the media needs to call that rat-faced bastard out. Coach Keats should bring it up to show what a piece of crap K really is. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'm sure Keats would be cordial towards K in the handshake line. Such a sad look for someone who is held in lofty regards. F#ck K and Duke!!!

It happened at the Phog so I don't see it going differently for you on the road. So yes I am putting the chair before the crowds head. Or do I have that backward LOL?

Self was still playing two bigs and not the 4/1 line up we have been destroying teams with. Also, Dotson had a bad hip and Garrett was playing on a bad ankle. Kansas by 5.

Saw a clip of that “Team that saved Coach K” recently. He once called out Dean Smith in a press conference and said UNC was the “double standard” of college basketball. He then joked, “Now they say I’m the double standard.”

At least he’s not in denial about it.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Someone in the media needs to call that rat-faced bastard out. Coach Keats should bring it up to show what a piece of crap K really is. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'm sure Keats would be cordial towards K in the handshake line. Such a sad look for someone who is held in lofty regards. F#ck K and Duke!!!

Tubby, is that you?

Coach K. was probably pissed. They were down 15 at the half, everybody knows you play your scrubs when you're up that much with only a half to go. He should have given NCS coach a good lecture about that after the game.

Reactions: Baller Cal
Coach K is always gracious in victory and an ass in defeat. Maybe he could give one of his patented lectures to an opposing player on proper etiquette like he did a couple of years ago. ESPN never notices. They were to busy preparing their one on one segment with Zion for Sports Center.

Self was still playing two bigs and not the 4/1 line up we have been destroying teams with. Also, Dotson had a bad hip and Garrett was playing on a bad ankle. Kansas by 5.
I was going to say grab a chair and watch the game, but kansass peeps take it to a new level.
So what will your pathetic excuses be after baylor whups that azz again.
NCAA IS COMING you can run but not hide LOL.
Cheaters, rapists and women beaters.

Saw a clip of that “Team that saved Coach K” recently. He once called out Dean Smith in a press conference and said UNC was the “double standard” of college basketball. He then joked, “Now they say I’m the double standard.”

At least he’s not in denial about it.
Yep. I saw that too. There most definitely is a double standard. Almost as if he studied Dean’s actions and copied what he did in order to receive said double standard. Hmmm sounds familiar. Kinda like how he copies UK’s program and coach currently.

Coach K is always gracious in victory and an ass in defeat. Maybe he could give one of his patented lectures to an opposing player on proper etiquette like he did a couple of years ago. ESPN never notices. They were to busy preparing their one on one segment with Zion for Sports Center.
What’s funny is that he preaches to be gracious in victory and defeat. Yet, he acts like a complete ass when he loses. Complete and total hypocrite and phony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT