ADVERTISEMENT

Clutter! Clutter! Clutter! Clutter! Clutter!

Re: The END of clutter!!!

Originally posted by runt#69:
It's ok, Sam's just having some fun with it. He's got enough cred on this board to give him a break on the clutter angle he's been on.
wink.r191677.gif
(at least he does in my book)

Appropriate way for all the clutter to end, Sam, well done!
Yeah, no.
He's perpetuating the idea of something that doesn't even exist. When we have the #1 team in college basketball, the supposed collection of best talent and something of a destiny....you're going to get a LOT of attention. Much of it negative. It goes with the territory and is to be expected.
"clutter" is some moron on a messageboard posting in every single thread, in gigantic font, repeatedly.

Originally posted by Blueworld_3.0:

Yeah, no.
He's perpetuating the idea of something that doesn't even exist. When we have the #1 team in college basketball, the supposed collection of best talent and something of a destiny....you're going to get a LOT of attention. Much of it negative. It goes with the territory and is to be expected.
"clutter" is some moron on a messageboard posting in every single thread, in gigantic font, repeatedly.
Blueworld!!!

I am shocked!

After I went to bat for you over those copyright issues on the videos???

Shame on you!

I guest it's just true: haters gonna' hate!

haters-gonna-hate-futurama.gif

If you want to negatively critique the team without anyone responding why don't you go to the UL board? No one will miss you. Because this is a pro UK board, when you come with the con like you have all the answers and know more than the coach be prepared for responses. Your observations aren't unique and have little value, we are all watching the games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT