ADVERTISEMENT

CLIFF OMORUYI - Spalding HoopHall (Jan 2020)

UKPhilly

Junior
Jan 19, 2005
(Jan 2020) CLIFF OMORUYI – Roselle Catholic H. S. (Roselle, NJ) – 2020 Spalding HoopHall Classic. 202- class. 6’10”; 230 lbs; C; Ranked #48, 4-star by 247Sports. Lost to Bishop Gorman H S (Las Vegas, NJ), scoring 14 points on 7-9 FG, 3 Rebs, & 2 Blks. Usually a Beast on the boards. Cliff’s 7-9 FGs shows typical shot selection. Cliff does what he can do and he doesn’t wander out to the 3-point line or take shots that are not part of his game at this point. He runs to floor and is full of energy. I would like to see more movement from him on offense and to demand the ball more. In other games I have watched him, he often gets more than the 2 blocks he had this game. His game & stats would be better if the Roselle offense was better and were not throwing some crazy lobs. I’ve heard that Cliff is serious about his academics and wants to major in engineering. Would Cliff be a good fit for UK? I think he would develop into a terrific big if he was on the other end of passes from Askew and Boston.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT