ADVERTISEMENT

Class and Work at UK

TheBlueMax

Junior
Jan 1, 2003
Kentucky
A brief but very nice interaction with Aaron as I walked to class the other day. I'm around campus a lot and see the players quite a bit. I normally don't say anything about that kind of thing, but thought we all need some tidbit of good news in this tumultuous sea we are currently navigating.

I'm very despondent about what we thought would be a potential juggernaut that could legitimately challenge for a title. It's looking more like we flame out embarrassingly early and will, in fact, not break through as Cal has thought we would.

That said, in my very brief moment with Aaron, he impressed me so much. I know we all share a genuine love for these kids who wear the famed royal blue and white. That they chose to come here makes them already very special...members of a select group of revered young men who we all hold dear to our hearts. That never changes, and as long as they are here, that admiration is unconditional. I know what we desperately need now are wins and more wins. But, at least know that we do have great kids--that is something Coach Calipari has successfully done here, that the ones brought in were, like Aaron, really good-hearted, top-notch kids. We wish only the best for them. GO CATS!

I had the same interaction. Honestly, every single one of them couldn't have been friendlier. However, Aaron was the first one in the gym taking pics and signing autographs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT