ADVERTISEMENT

CITY OF PALMS BASKETBALL TOURNEY

I love Perry's game. He's precisely the kind of kid we begged Calipari to recruit in the past: elite shooter with high basketball skills and a good chance of lasting multiple years at Kentucky.
I’m excited to see what he can do at Kentucky. He played really well against Reed, not that he’s the best defender but it shows he can play against legit talent. I wish he was Reed’s size but if he can shoot, he can shoot.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Perry always answers the bell in high profile games.
Won the head to head with Reed
Dropped 62 in front of Cal.
Gets his team to the Sweet 16 and plays well once he gets there.
Dropped 36 against Memphis Whitehaven at the Hoop Fest.
Would have been a McDonald's AA in the 80's.
I think he's every bit the player Steve Alford was when he came out of New Castle IN.
Similar size, game and background.

Guess there’s a whole bunch of Rafters experts grinding their teeth as their evaluations seem to be dissipating. Saw some of the same ones on Reed.

I’m excited and hopeful to see Travis and Reed play together! 🤞🏻

• Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Guess there’s a whole bunch of Rafters experts grinding their teeth as their evaluations seem to be dissipating. Saw some of the same ones on Reed.

I’m excited and hopeful to see Travis and Reed play together! 🤞🏻
Yep! Y’all only want Reed because he’s a white kid from Kentucky! Lmao Wonder how they feel now. 🙄

Anyone who actually watched Reed in HS and AAU and questioned his ability doesn’t know basketball. It’s as simple as that.
Exactly this! I mean he played with a team of not so great players and they’d beat a team full of 5 stars, with Reed running the point. That’s telling in itself.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Exactly this! I mean he played with a team of not so great players and they’d beat a team full of 5 stars, with Reed running the point. That’s telling in itself.
But his team the Midwest Basketball team was one of the best coached AAU teams I’ve ever seen. Like one of the only one who actually played as a well run team and not a collection of talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT