ADVERTISEMENT

Cisse

Some of the best dunks I've ever seen were over Mutombo, Mourning and Ewing.

If you're a true shot blocker, you're eventually going to get got.

4ae1ef676d55866314cadf0483390e6b.jpg

I love it. Bc it's gonna happen. You compete on the highest levels you are gonna get banged on. It's just the nature of the beast. Might as well compete for it

I agree, but somebody needs to give this pep talk to Brandon Knight. I'm not sure he's ever recovered from what Deandre Jordan did to him.

Reactions: floatingyou
Seeing that video above brought back memories of one of the best dunks EVA. Michael Jordan and Horace grant, you just got dunked on !!!

Meh Jordan wasn’t really even in the play. Jordan’s dunk over Ewing was exponentially better than that one IMO. Ewing got crammed on!

EDIT: Starks did throw it down pretty damn good on Ho Grant, though.

Last edited:
Meh Jordan wasn’t really even in the play. Jordan’s dunk over Ewing was exponentially better than that one IMO. Ewing got crammed on!

EDIT: Starks did throw it down pretty damn good on Ho Grant, though.

Jordan jumped to block it, knew he couldn't get there so he pulled back. So I will count it. Now, he postered Grant. Two things make it a great dunk.
1. He did it left handed
2. He is only about 6-2 / 6-3

Reactions: Ky grandpa
A good blocked shot at the rim is at times better than the attempted dunk imo! I believe getting a dunk blocked is more embarrassing then getting dunked on. At times, anyway. Depending how it all plays out i guess!

Shut your pie hole, you don't know who played what and you wasn't any good if you played. Your wife thinks I'm a comedian.

You're touched. No wonder your first comment was so 'go pout in the corner soft'. Be sure to show your wife this one so we know it's real.

You're touched. No wonder your first comment was so 'go pout in the corner soft'. Be sure to show your wife this one so we know it's real.
You must be the one soft ole pal, you agree to get darkowned all the time apparently. You get it in ya face, while I'd send them into the 10th row before I let that happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT