ADVERTISEMENT

80% of the top 100 transfers have already committed

There is still quality players in the portal.Im not expecting Oscar or Livingston back.Reeves may be the only one that does come back.Thats 8..
Get Johnson on board as his defense is exactly what we need..that's 9.
Try to get another shooter to go with Reeves if he returns..grab the Taylor kid...that's 10.
We need at least one dependable big and I'd launch a full court press on Nelson and Cisse.Get them..that's 12.

I was just reading an article talking about this. the few bigs left are:
Grant Nelson
Moussa Cisse
Olivier Nkamhoua
Aziz Bandaogo
And here we are in the middle of May & as of now, we have a 7 man roster for next season. It's hard to imagine with the resources that the Kentucky basketball program has to offer how anyone could have got what was the top basketball school in the country into the mess that it's in. I believe if a coach would have tried to destroy the UK basketball program that he could not have done anymore damage than what Calipari has done.

Who is "we all"? The clown posse? The sky is falling Cal haters that think they are a majority?

Cal is not terrible at his job. The facts betray your hate. But facts have a way of getting in the way of a good whine.

Cal is a far better coach than Pitino. But you have St John's to root for now. Do they not have a website? Maybe you and your "we all" could start one?

As for the portal, I'm glad Cal has decided to leave those leftovers alone. Last thing we need is more Toppins, Reeves, Sarrs or Fredericks. Oscar being the exception.

It's OK to get some practice players from the portal and we will. We will have a full roster as always and your "we all" can find something else to whine about. And you will.
You sir (or ma’am) would be incorrect. Cal is not only not good at his job, he actually sucks ar it. When is the last time cal overachieved with a roster. He has certainly underachieved many times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT