ADVERTISEMENT

Moussa Cisse cleared to play for Ole Miss

Meanwhile in Lexington…..🙄
Meanwhile in Lexington, the guy who played professionally and just the passed the English equivalency test and came to America a month after school started is waiting. Yeah, that makes sense.

This seems more like evidence that explains the wait, not that flies int the face of it,

Reactions: NociHTTP
Meanwhile in Lexington, the guy who played professionally and just the passed the English equivalency test and came to America a month after school started is waiting. Yeah, that makes sense.

This seems more like evidence that explains the wait, not that flies int the face of it,
Good post :) I've thought from the beginning that he was brought here as a practice body and a way for Cal to try and quiet critics this past summer. Not sure why anyone's upset about this one.

Good post :) I've thought from the beginning that he was brought here as a practice body and a way for Cal to try and quiet critics this past summer. Not sure why anyone's upset about this one.
He was brought in as Bradshaw insurance imo. Both bigs were hurt and you never know how it will go, especially foot injuries with big men.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Cal and Barnhart should call the NCAA out daily asking for updates
First of all, I am SURE UK is on constant contact with NCAA.. Secondly, a lot of the delay is on the UK side by not admitting him until Mid-October.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT