ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy\Ucla game thread...

UK can beat either one of these teams. I'll take UCLA since they won't travel and the game will be in Memphis.

Reactions: track42
Who would have thought UCLA would only put up 30 points in the 1st half. Our defense is improved enough to limit them as well.

UCLA about to run Cincy out of the building.

They may be the best team left in the tourney. It's amazing how fast and how easily they can score.

Reactions: new era cat
Damn, they matched their entire 1st half production 10 mins into the 2nd half. They're making it look effortless. ****

UCLA is way too much for Cincy. It's gonna take UK's best effort and some help from UCLA to beat them. Offense is THAT good.

We can't afford to leave them open next week like we did Wichita state cause Ucla will burn our ass

I hate to say it but Ball is really good, love his game. That being said, hope we totally shut him down and/or he just has an off night (looking like that's who we'll get). Who guards him, briscoe? I don't have a good enough memory to remember who was on him in our game earlier this season..

Not sure we should run with UCLA. If we do, have to play D at the 3-point line and let them have 2's only. That still could require 90+ points of UK offense.

Hopefully we go into the UCLA game with a chip on our shoulder. We're going to need to play at a really, really high level to beat them.

shut him down last time.. leaf was who beat us.. and briscoe..
Yea i do remember that part..I worry about him being a "big game player" though. He looks the part. I do think we get them however (cmon cinci lol)

Cincinnati guards can't keep Alford in front of them? and then everyone jumping at Alford so he can pass for a layup? He has no intention of shooting on that drive.

It's gonna take our A+ game to beat UCLA! Monk is gonna have to be cooking too

I hate to say it but Ball is really good, love his game. That being said, hope we totally shut him down and/or he just has an off night (looking like that's who we'll get). Who guards him, briscoe? I don't have a good enough memory to remember who was on him in our game earlier this season..
Came here to say the same thing. Ball looks phenomenal against Cincy tonight. We will have a big challenge next weekend.

Alford doing his best Grayson Allen head bob and getting the call. Man, I hate that. At least the announcers pointed it out but they liked it.

UK's offense won't look "regressed" against the worst defensive team they have faced all season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT