ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Raw for this evening, as of 1:50 pm

The fallout of Bash in Berlin.
New announce team of Joe Tessitore and Wade Barrett debuts.
Zelina Vega vs. Shayna Baszler.
WWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament: Sheamus vs. Bronson Reed vs. Ludwig Kaiser.
WWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament: Ilja Dragunov vs. Dragon Lee vs. Dominik Mysterio.
Bronson posted he has Covid so guess he’s out of the match tonight.

Dave either is full of bologna or this is definitely a surprise

Dave Meltzer following RAW points to more evidence that may indicate Odyssey Jones firing from WWE following his removal from the company's roster page:

"I’ve asked around and if it had been any kind of glitch or something obviously by now it would have been corrected or have found out it was a glitch.

I’m relatively certain he’s done but it has not been confirmed anywhere, I’ve heard a bunch of stories but nothing that I would I’d say is confirmed, but it looks like he’s no longer with the company.

His angle’s done, no mention on the show, no clips on like if he’s injured or something, no acknowledgement of him at all. You know Kofi Kingston was on and there’s no acknowledgment of what they’ve been doing. So he’s off, he’s gone."

Don't work yourself into a shoot, brother.
So if you go to work and this guy shoots you was it planned or unplanned?

Happy Alec Baldwin GIF by Crave

I don't know why but Ilja Dragunov is one of those skip on by guys. He just does nothing for me from an entertainment value standpoint.

I would say it’s all about his ring work, but they haven’t let him do his full thing on the main roster yet.

The language barrier will make it to where he’s a never top charisma guy because his accent is very thick.

His matches with Gunther in NXT were outstanding.

Checks calendar- yep there's an AEW PPV this weekend.
Wrestlenomics got the official turnstile count for Wembley but has yet to post Summerslam which literally one side of the stadium was empty.

Kevin Kelly and the Tate Brothers have filed suit against AEW. They were The Boys who were with Dalton Castle. If I am reading correctly the suit was filed by Steve New who also represents....Jim Cornette.
One of the things is Kelly's suits states he wasn't asked to call Sting's final match.

Last edited:
Checks calendar- yep there's an AEW PPV this weekend.
Wrestlenomics got the official turnstile count for Wembley but has yet to post Summerslam which literally one side of the stadium was empty.

Kevin Kelly and the Tate Brothers have filed suit against AEW. They were The Boys who were with Dalton Castle. If I am reading correctly the suit was filed by Steve New who also represents....Jim Cornette.
One of the things is Kelly's suits states he wasn't asked to call Sting's final match.

New also represents Punk. Lol.

Steven P. New, Steven P. New, Steven P. New. He’ll sue your ass! (To the tune of the World Class intro music)

Reactions: K-mac18
In other news only three things have been announced for Dynamite so far.

AEW Women’s Champion Mariah May vs. Nyla Rose.
AEW Continental Champion Kazuchika Okada vs Kyle Fletcher.
AEW Trios Champions PAC & Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta vs. AEW International Champion Will Ospreay & Orange Cassidy & Kyle O’Reilly.

Reactions: GeraldV
I think the Kevin Kelly thing is different but “the boys” that were paired with dalton from what I remember no showed some events but blamed it on travel issues or something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT