ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Damn, I know they're older but the Anoa’i family is taking some hits lately.

On the UK belt, I'm not a fan simply because the blue strap looks tacky and I can't stand our (new) logo. They always look better in motion though. We've all seen athletes carrying them or posing with one after winning a championship and they look a lot better than just seeing stock photos on a site.

I'll bet anything MJ already has one ordered for KSBar.

Reactions: Wesley91581
Redditors are bad about deleting their own subject posts and sometimes mods will do it for them. Apparently on Le Batard's show Tony once again mentioned WWE tampering with current AEW contracts, his quote was made into a graphic and posted on IG, and Triple H liked the post lol.

- I'm really loving the Andrade/Melo series. Three weeks in a row crowds have responded with chants of "This is awesome." They didn't do shit with Andrade for awhile but this is good.

- Gee, looks like Roman could use some help...
It's a storyline that moves slow but it's like watching 10 minutes of Godfather's 1 and 2 every week. Won't be long until the the OG Bloodline is back together. Wouldn't shock me if Rock returns at Survivor Series and screws over Reigns.

Redditors are bad about deleting their own subject posts and sometimes mods will do it for them. Apparently on Le Batard's show Tony once again mentioned WWE tampering with current AEW contracts, his quote was made into a graphic and posted on IG, and Triple H liked the post lol.

- I'm really loving the Andrade/Melo series. Three weeks in a row crowds have responded with chants of "This is awesome." They didn't do shit with Andrade for awhile but this is good.

- Gee, looks like Roman could use some help...
It's a storyline that moves slow but it's like watching 10 minutes of Godfather's 1 and 2 every week. Won't be long until the the OG Bloodline is back together. Wouldn't shock me if Rock returns at Survivor Series and screws over Reigns.
Yup looks like mod deleted the post - people like dragon prob causing problems on that post

Ya it’s cool because you wouldn’t expect andrade and melo to be this good of a feud but sometimes 2 guys just work well together

I thought they were going to keep fatu away from reigns longer but maybe they wanted to squash the rumors people were thinking he was legit hurt after summerslam - also it’s pretty funny tonga Loa’s entire gimmick now is just to botch everything

Reactions: Nightwish84
Yup looks like mod deleted the post - people like dragon prob causing problems on that post

Ya it’s cool because you wouldn’t expect andrade and melo to be this good of a feud but sometimes 2 guys just work well together

I thought they were going to keep fatu away from reigns longer but maybe they wanted to squash the rumors people were thinking he was legit hurt after summerslam - also it’s pretty funny tonga Loa’s entire gimmick now is just to botch everything
You done gone and said his name! I don't really understand the rules of Reddit but I do enjoy reading Squared Circle.

Fatu was still in the boot so he might've tweaked something. I wanna see them destroy Reigns before he has to go over to Raw and essentially beg for Jey and Sami's help. Jimmy was legit injured but hopefully he'll return soon. They need to bloody Reigns or something. They got massive heat for taking out Heyman. I haven't felt that heat since.

Reactions: Wesley91581
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT