ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Don't have Netflix and not planning on getting it just to watch Raw. Will try to find recaps or something. If the PLE's go to Netflix then I might have to rethink that.
Summerfest sounded like a good show, haven't watched yet. Don't understand Bayley losing. Guess everyone related to The Rock needs a title. Everything else even Roman's return seemed to be what folks thought would happen.
Anyway Raw for tonight

WWE Summerslam fallout.
New WWE World Heavyweight Champion GUNTHER to appear.
CM Punk and Drew McIntyre to appear.
The Wyatt Sicks vs. Chad Gable and the Creed Brothers.
Dakota Kai vs. Sonya Deville.
Sheamus vs. Ludwig Kaiser.
Awesome Truth vs. A Town Down Under.
New Day vs AOP.
Looks like smack down last Friday and raw today are the matches that didn’t make the summerslam cut

Don't have Netflix and not planning on getting it just to watch Raw. Will try to find recaps or something. If the PLE's go to Netflix then I might have to rethink that.
Summerfest sounded like a good show, haven't watched yet. Don't understand Bayley losing. Guess everyone related to The Rock needs a title. Everything else even Roman's return seemed to be what folks thought would happen.
Anyway Raw for tonight

WWE Summerslam fallout.
New WWE World Heavyweight Champion GUNTHER to appear.
CM Punk and Drew McIntyre to appear.
The Wyatt Sicks vs. Chad Gable and the Creed Brothers.
Dakota Kai vs. Sonya Deville.
Sheamus vs. Ludwig Kaiser.
Awesome Truth vs. A Town Down Under.
New Day vs AOP.
We traded getting the rock for wm for Nia getting the women’s belt

You don't need Netlfix just for one show. I had an outage the night Ripley returned. Used my phone data, went to YouTube, and the clip was up at 11:01pm. Felt like I had missed nothing.

The WWE/Netflix relationship will likely continue though and I think we'll eventually have the Network and PLE's there. Plus future docs and limited series might be produced by Netflix. I can easily see a 5 or 6 episode Road to WrestleMania series happening in a few years, covering the ins and outs from the Rumble to Mania.
Agree there’s like 5 or 10 people on X that post clips basically in real time or at most a 5 minute lag from real time.

Agree there’s like 5 or 10 people on X that post clips basically in real time or at most a 5 minute lag from real time.
I have Netflix and it's $17 for me. I probably don't watch it enough to justify the cost but I'll keep it for Raw. If anything, it's tradition. I've probably missed less than 15 Raws since I began watching in early '94. I'm glad clips are available almost immediately but that sorta sounds like a hassle for me on a Mon. night. Just waiting for various clips and such. Paying around $25 a month ain't happening though. Not paying a streaming service anywhere close to $300 per year.

Reactions: Wesley91581
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT