ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Who cares? I’ll give her credit in all that leather she is fine! But do better than this if this is your best angle in the company right now.

Other than Miz, SD as a show was better and fluent as a watchable product.

RAW is just miserable TV at this point.

I know it's 2018 so you can't say anything negative about anything without offending someone. But Charlotte looks awful right now.

She's probably 25 pounds heavier then NXT. and not in a good way.

Charlotte is a disgusting sack a shit. Probably has a great personality though. Should take her lopsided titties and box ass to Japan and fake fight some Asians for shiny belt that doesn't really mean anything. I don't even like thinking about her and making this post makes me hate myself so **** you for bringing her up.

Was that opening segment Kayfabe? Literally calling themselves out and saying... yup, we know our show has been absolute garbage.
I’d love to watch wrestling with you. If acting that poor enables you to suspend belief then you are much more emotionally invested than I am.

Reactions: Col. Angus
At this point wrestling is like my boss at work. Basically if I want want something done I just say I hate it and boom that guy will love it, and vice versa......

That is their booking to me.

Oh you like the YES movement, watch this.

Oh you hate Roman Reigns, watch him main event for 2 years straight to pure hate.

Oh you are bored with BRRRRROOOOOOOCCCCCKKKKKK,
watch......or don’t watch him........as champ for a year as part time

Oh girls wrestling doesn’t interest you that much, 3 matches per show and more talking than you’ll ever listen to.

Oh you like tag teams? Well our white-est white guys can rap to our blackest black guys, hows that for tag teams!

Oh Baron Corbin bores you, he is now GM and doing the absolute dumbest shit we can consider.

You love Braun Strowman, you asshats will never cheer him enough for to win the title!

Peasants!!!!!!!

I know they have a lot of wrestlers out with injury right now, but you still have so much talent back there to make up for it.

I don't guess you guys seen where I quit drinking. So if I quit it means it's not cool anymore.

BKH I know 2 posters that will be left off the RR draw now.

So I read that the whole Dean Ambrose heel turn actually makes more sense then we thought. He's become such a germaphobe and getting his shots after seeing what happened to his friend Roman Reigns. The thought of losing his friend has made me psychologically snap and now he's gone over the top and making sure he doesn't get sick in anyway. He believes karma is coming around and getting everyone. For their actions as SHIELD, they are now being punished. Reigns with cancer and Ambrose with being out for 9 months. So he's trying to show Rollins the error of his way while trying to get contract a terminal illness as well.

Low key I’d like to see CM Punk come back and beat the crap out of DB and proclaim to be the Original Indie Internet Darling and he came back to get his spot back...

Also Charlotte did look a lot better when she debuted on NXT - not sure if she’s been hitting the weights and bulked up but not a good look...

Reactions: krazykats
Saw a recent interview with Becky and apparently after she got stiffed by Nia she completely blacked out until she got to the hospital...

I guess everyone but Scurll finishes up tonight with ROH. Sounds like he is the next contender for Jay Lethal.

I didn’t think some of these matches were bad. Got a lot more time then I expected.

when are they gonna stop booking Flair just because?

Also happy they stopped shooting the fat chicks to the moon. They're fat. They don't deserve it.

Raw is a must watch tonight. Old man Vince will have something big. Crowd always pops hard for him, ratings down, us wrestling fans are the underdog now. It's one of the last times he will have a blockbuster. This one should be BIG.

Maybe he’ll announce the return of the bra and panties match, maybe bringing back bikini contests that turn into brawls.

That’ll get ratings up. Guarandamnteed.

I understand with 2 separate brands they have to get as many stars into a PPV as possible but I am tired of Triple Threat Matches. Oh and while I am on my soapbox does every WWE wrestler have to do at least 5-10 Super Kicks per match? That has to be the most over used move in wrestling right now.

Triple threat has its place, but it can’t just be tossed together. It has to be booked right with the idea that all 3 could and should be a title holder.

Instead it’s usually used as a 2 man show with an obvious wrestler added in to take the pin. Ghey!

Someone at WWF needs kicked in the bird if they do another triple threat match. Why does everything have to be a triple threat, fatal 4 way, six pack challenge, etc? Guess what, not everyone has to be a main eventer and they can be left off of the PPV's. Quit pandering to everyone and give one on one matches that bring programs to a head at PPV's.

Let Charlotte rassle Asuka at Mania in a rematch of last year. Book Rebecca to win the rumble and chase Rousey. Lynch defeats Rousey at Mania in the main event to become the Raw champion. Becky Lynch is the biggest superstar (Man or Woman) on the WWF roster, so may as well run with it and have her champ on the flagship show.

Ronda then goes to smackdown during a Superstar shakeup and takes the SD title at Summerslam from whoever has it. There you will have Rousey as the champion of Smackdown for when it goes to Fox in October. Game, set, match.

That’s probably what will happen since Fox wants Ronda on SD.

Pisses me off that they are going to have Braun lose to Brock again at Rumble. Brock signed another deal last week so you know he’s winning. I’d give anything for Braun to leave and go to AEW.

So Seth getting the WM title shot since he dropped the IC belt?

Drew should get it but they won’t do a heel vs heel WM main event.

I agree about Braun but and do like him. That said, I do agree with a lot of the talk about how he really doesn't need a title to be over similar to Andre. Like Andre, both are for the most part immovable objects. Guys like that would get stale if they are booked in the main event each month.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is certainly good enough to get some run on top, but I think the title should go to people who can keep at a top spot pace week in and week out without growing old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT