ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

And finally, kicking out of finishers is so common that finishers don't mean jack shit anymore.
and, to be honest, that's a huge reason I don't watch much anymore aside from the random 5-6 channel flips to Raw during the show on Monday nights. I can't even respect the product anymore. Kicking out of multiple "finishers" isn't exciting. It doesn't fire me up. It pisses me off. Did anyone ever come back from the "spine rip with head still attached" move from Sub Zero? Did anyone ever live after the Scorpion "toasty" where he ripped off the mask and his skeleton face burned the other guy to ashes? No... they're finishers. They should finish. When I watch Raw and see someone kick out of a finisher, I turn the channel.

@KingOfSleaze btw I’ve wondered this for awhile now. How have you gotten by with your username and pic of Cal as your avatar without being called every name in the book on Rafters? Didn’t wanna ask you that over there and draw attention to it. The Rafters rent-a-cops would jump on it I’m sure.

User name is a reference to Joey Ryan.
6c944e606bc1ff7d61ac438f36159067e4e03f0e_hq.jpg

Plus, you being there takes the heat off of any stuff I'm critical about and I write a lot of positive stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaytovenCat
As mentioned earlier NXT is coming to Louisville on Thursday June 14th, tickets go on sale tomorrow.

There is a presale today for anyone interested the password is TICKETS

Lol saw that pic on YouTube earlier. Everyone looking civil except Brock who has a “don’t you take my f’ing picture” look.

Pretty cool to get a Friday afternoon PPV event...will make work go by a little quicker.
If you told me 20 years ago that one day I would watch a PPV on my phone during work hours, I would have told you that you were crazy. The afternoon should go pretty quickly.

If Brock Lesnar is still champion in 2 months I will cancel my WWE Network and never get it again. I hate Brock Lesnar but not in the wrestling way. I hate him in real life and he needs to go.

Reactions: Col. Angus
WWE literally has no sense of proportion. It's all one way or another. Either the champion is on TV every week, wrestling everyone or you have Brock barely ever doing anything and just showing up to win 5 matches a year.

I wouldn't mind Brock being champ for years on end, but he has to something other than have Heyman do a couple promos and only wrestle big PPVs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT