ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

So does Roman get another match because his feet touched first or are they going to ignore that kind of like the Royal Rumble a few years ago where Rock
touched before the Big Show.

How in the hell did English not break his neck when he got Tombstoned. That was ugly. Lots of botches in this program today.

Today was like a house show with a huge budget. Nothing special. Knew Braun would win rumble and was glad. Matches were decent. Reigns and Lesnar match was ten times better than the Mania match but the mental gymnastics to justify that win were humorous but whatever. They’re definitely keeping it on him to beat Punk’s record.

Enjoyed the Rollins ending
I think Cena is on the Mt. Rushmore of pro wrestling. Yeah, don’t give a shit if anyone agrees. Never was a fan but that guy has surpassed Hogan.

Also, it’s a joke that Braun should ever sell anything to Daniel Bryan. Eff Daniel Bryan.

Now here comes two months of filler before MITB. Who gets it this year?

That’s pretty much it for Roman. Braun is beating Lesnar.

I doubt it. If they were going to, they wouldn’t have jobbed him out on one F5 a few months ago.

Brock drops at SummerSlam. This would’ve been such an easy thing to book before. Should’ve moved on from Brock with the title. Had Braun or Reigns beat him, then have one of them beat each other for the title like six months later. Boom. Done.

Instead, this has done no one any favors except Brock.

How dare Daniel Bryan be able to have a good match and get over? How dare he pave the way for Indy darlings to make it to WWE?

Gee fellas, why didn't Finn wear the Jeff Gordon tribute gear today? In Saudi Arabia?

Will Titus be repackaged as the Shockmaster now?

Reactions: JLRCat
How dare Daniel Bryan be able to have a good match and get over? How dare he pave the way for Indy darlings to make it to WWE?

Gee fellas, why didn't Finn wear the Jeff Gordon tribute gear today? In Saudi Arabia?

Will Titus be repackaged as the Shockmaster now?

That would be brilliant.

I find it odd that a country that wouldn't allow women to compete would let the Star Spangled Banner to be played.

It’s almost like they are trying to rebook the last 3 months...

Braun should have won RR
Braun should have beat Brock at WM
Reigns go heel and feud with Braun

They did the first one today let’s see if they follow through on the other two.

Cena is in that Hogan, Rock or StoneCold level. I can’t stand him for the same reason I can’t stand Roman but that is all booking. The guys show up and perform no matter what.

Anyone slighting Cena is a goofy Orton fan idiot. I love Orton myself but I recognize what Cena brings.

- I like the champ not wrestling every show. I think it’s great that every few weeks he ends up in an interview fight and only performs on the PPV.

I can’t stand that Brock can’t talk for himself, which is the same problem Roman has. I also can’t stand that Brock can’t produce in match psychology except for “I’m UFC badass, Suplex city, F5” that said it’s fun watching him squash Roman, for whatever reason.

Cena is in that Hogan, Rock or StoneCold level. I can’t stand him for the same reason I can’t stand Roman but that is all booking. The guys show up and perform no matter what.

Anyone slighting Cena is a goofy Orton fan idiot. I love Orton myself but I recognize what Cena brings.

- I like the champ not wrestling every show. I think it’s great that every few weeks he ends up in an interview fight and only performs on the PPV.

I can’t stand that Brock can’t talk for himself, which is the same problem Roman has. I also can’t stand that Brock can’t produce in match psychology except for “I’m UFC badass, Suplex city, F5” that said it’s fun watching him squash Roman, for whatever reason.

A goofy Orton fan?

We been called everything now.

I can’t put Cena above Hogan. Hogan is probably the biggest wrestler of all time when combining in the ring and out of the ring accomplishments.

Btw I may be way behind but did y’all know Sami Zayn is a Syri Muslim? That’s supposedly why he was told he wasn’t being used in this event. I couldn’t believe that when I first heard it.

I think it’s funny that a company that takes “care” of their own basically sold out for a ton of money and told all the women and Zayn they couldn’t come because of political/religion/just not wanted there. But they'll be well paid to sit at home so I guess it’s all good.

It was weird always seeing those red towels on heads in the crowd and everyone dressed in white sheets.

25M once a year, I get it.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
I liked it better when Heisman Sleaze or whatever the hell you want to come that guy better when he was banned. Daniel Bryan just went over an hour in a royal rumble with very few rest spots, it felt like he was part of the match the entire time, means to me that he’s ready to go. With out DB ever getting a push you wouldn’t have Joe Finn AJ Nak Sami KO and a few more in the WWE right now. Take your hate somewhere else and go watch Cody Rhodes be terrible.

I liked it better when Heisman Sleaze or whatever the hell you want to come that guy better when he was banned. Daniel Bryan just went over an hour in a royal rumble with very few rest spots, it felt like he was part of the match the entire time, means to me that he’s ready to go. With out DB ever getting a push you wouldn’t have Joe Finn AJ Nak Sami KO and a few more in the WWE right now. Take your hate somewhere else and go watch Cody Rhodes be terrible.

He's a Reigns mark and hates that we shit on him, so he in turn shits on guys IWC types like.

I think he's playing a gimmick. That's how I read it anyway.

Odd they wouldn't use Sami, but busted out Daivari and his Iranian gimmick during the middle of a legit proxy-war between them and Saudi Arabia

HELL YEAH.

I WISH WE KUD GO BACK TO EM DAYS WHERE DONT LET EM WOMENZ WORK AND EM BLACKS GOTTA EAT IN THERE OWN RESRANTS!!

Uh yea me to. But you don't have to act all country about it. What I post is how I feel on the matter and u seem to think i'm some redneck for it.

Makes u awful.

Uh yea me to. But you don't have to act all country about it. What I post is how I feel on the matter and u seem to think i'm some redneck for it.

Makes u awful.

If you really think women shouldn't work and black people shouldn't be able to eat in the same restaurant as you, you are a giant piece of shit. Beyond awful.

And you spell like a redneck, so there's that.

Also, I know I'm awful but don't care what others think of me because it's the internet. It's not serious.

Finally:

JxtSir.gif

Punk was in WWE before Bryan was so where’s this notion that Bryan is the one who got New Japan and ROH guys in (as if that wasn’t going to naturally happen anyways with NXT)?

Bryan is the joke girl that everyone voted for in high school to get homecoming queen and be funny and different and now it’s “cool.” [laughing] Bryan is a vegan midget who thought rubbing acorn butter on himself would fix his neck.

Selling to an absolute midget like him is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Punk was in WWE before Bryan was so where’s this notion that Bryan is the one who got New Japan and ROH guys in (as if that wasn’t going to naturally happen anyways with NXT)?

Bryan is the joke girl that everyone voted for in high school to be funny and different and now it’s “cool.” [laughing] Bryan is a vegan midget who thought rubbing acorn butter on himself would fix his neck.

Selling to an absolute midget like him is embarrassing.

Yet these fools of fans seem to think he should be winning everything. He will go in mid card soon or get hurt again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT