ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Also really liked Swerve and Danielson in the last segment. You just know they are going to put on an amazing match.

Oh, and best pull out your finest VCR and get it hooked up for Rampage tomorrow night as the youngest and most vascular tag team in the world is appearing yet again. Yep, The Outrunners are gracing us again Friday night!

Reactions: Wesley91581
I’ll be honest I started it in the background while doing other stuff and after Sasha and Jericho seemingly unwatchable segments I switched and never clicked back over - wonder how many others did. It just felt like bad momentum the first 30 minutes.

If MJF or swerve started the show I probably would have tuned in longer but I don’t need to see Jericho beat up a bunch of jobbers with his lackey’s help.

Also really liked Swerve and Danielson in the last segment. You just know they are going to put on an amazing match.

Oh, and best pull out your finest VCR and get it hooked up for Rampage tomorrow night as the youngest and most vascular tag team in the world is appearing yet again. Yep, The Outrunners are gracing us again Friday night!
I do agree the Outrunners have single handedly created a little niche for themselves - making lemonade out of lemons of sorts

I also expect MJF/will and swerve/bryan to live up to the hype and deliver outstanding matches

I do agree the Outrunners have single handedly created a little niche for themselves - making lemonade out of lemons of sorts

I also expect MJF/will and swerve/bryan to live up to the hype and deliver outstanding matches
There is no current tag team that delivers a better elbow drop or chop to their teammate than those guys do.

Reactions: Wesley91581
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT