ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

I saw an article that said Omega has a torn labrum but "trainer is helping him through it".

Nick Jackson has a legit bad knee.

Both should take time for surgery and rehab - especially since fans are limited now. Hopefully neither regret their decisions in a year.

They're leaders of the company - trust the younger guys to step up.

I also think they should save Omega-Moxley for a big PPV like Double or Nothing.

Reactions: WeWant9
Little Wes overplayed his hand. There hadn’t been a thing posted about AEW in days and he couldn’t stand it so he hadn’t to stir shit up. What a damn loser.

You And your alter ego with your silly name calling proves who is “little” and isn’t.

I think you overplayed your hand - i started an aew thread for you all we don’t talk about that second rate copy cat company on this one.

You’ve derailed this one enough and chased away good posters just go back to page 1 of this one - and for the record Angus mentioned something about aew before I did but you won’t call him out.

Anyways back to the original point go post in the new thread in your wonderful echo chamber.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
I saw an article that said Omega has a torn labrum but "trainer is helping him through it".

Both should take time for surgery and rehab - especially since fans are limited now. Hopefully neither regret their decisions in a year.

I also think they should save Omega-Moxley for a big PPV like Double or Nothing.
I’m curious what they do Dec 2. One one hand I could see a long match, but I could also see something that causes the match to not happen and they build it towards the ppv.

On the injuries, that’s why I would’ve liked to seen Omega get pushed faster out the gate. The guys body has to be breaking down from some of those NJPW matches.

I’m curious what they do Dec 2. One one hand I could see a long match, but I could also see something that causes the match to not happen and they build it towards the ppv.

On the injuries, that’s why I would’ve liked to seen Omega get pushed faster out the gate. The guys body has to be breaking down from some of those NJPW matches.

Yeah although people might be upset about the hype of it - what they should do is the old backstage attack/injury angle and save the match for ppv. I can’t believe they would give that match away on free tv.

Something on Kenny’s back is definitely bothering him because he regularly has a trainer do cupping on his back but I doubt he’d be wrestling with a torn labrum. That sounds like it would be too bad to wrestle with. Although he did have a fracture in his heel thru most of his run as IWGP heavyweight champion.

It’s Matt Jackson with the knee injury but he’s said it’s not really bothering him. There’s two things wrong with his knee. One thing happened over 10 years ago and he’s wrestled with it since without even knowing. Then the slight tear of a ligament can heal on its own. He did say if it got to bothering him that he’d have the surgery and take time off though.

Omega and the Bucks almost put themselves in a corner where they need to be champs now after putting people over the first year. Going thru year 2 without them being champs yet would devalue them IMO.

You And your alter ego with your silly name calling proves who is “little” and isn’t.

I think you overplayed your hand - i started an aew thread for you all we don’t talk about that second rate copy cat company on this one.

You’ve derailed this one enough and chased away good posters just go back to page 1 of this one - and for the record Angus mentioned something about aew before I did but you won’t call him out.

Anyways back to the original point go post in the new thread in your wonderful echo chamber.
I don’t know what alter ego you’re talking about. Nothing was said about Angus because what he said didn’t really make sense plus he doesn’t constantly bash and troll like you.

And I didn’t chance shit away. Most of the ones gone from page 1 were gone long before I ever started posting here.

Regardless, myself nor anyone else has posted much about AEW the last couple weeks. But I’m not going to your thread for AEW discussion so you’ll just have to deal with it. Warm you up some titty milk, suck your bottle and you’ll be okay. 👶🏻 🍼

I don’t know what alter ego you’re talking about. Nothing was said about Angus because what he said didn’t really make sense plus he doesn’t constantly bash and troll like you.

And I didn’t chance shit away. Most of the ones gone from page 1 were gone long before I ever started posting here.

Regardless, myself nor anyone else has posted much about AEW the last couple weeks. But I’m not going to your thread for AEW discussion so you’ll just have to deal with it. Warm you up some titty milk, suck your bottle and you’ll be okay. 👶🏻 🍼

It actually made perfect sense.

Lol, this Mark created a thread for a product he hates because “sports entertainment” Lolol. Your wrestling product is second rate, so here’s a thread for you to talk about because I don’t want it here. Lolol. Bro you got a meeting to go to or something? Hahahaha

Lol, this Mark created a thread for a product he hates because “sports entertainment” Lolol. Your wrestling product is second rate, so here’s a thread for you to talk about because I don’t want it here. Lolol. Bro you got a meeting to go to or something? Hahahaha

If only this made sense!

If you don't like the product, fine by me. If you want to start your own WWE thread, hey, have at it. But it's stupid to think we should spare your delicate sensibilities by not discussing the AEW wrestling brand in this thread. Quit being stupid.

Nobody is stupid but it’s ridiculous the obsession a few people have with omega and bte videos - discussing is respectable but borderline mega posting about bte is vomit worthy.

I don’t have a problem with anyone but if you have a problem with me I guess that person/people would be the delicate one(s).

I’m sure Vince is thrilled to see this...

Anderson added, "Ultimately, we're going to talk AJ Styles into coming back to Impact. That's what we're doing every single day. We're texting him and telling him to come back."

Styles responded to those comments days later on his Twitch stream, saying, "I don't know what to think about that; you guys know how I feel about that. Yeah, Gallows and Anderson are trying to get me back [in Impact Wrestling] is what they said. Never say never but I also have said that I would like to finish my career in the WWE. So, we will see."

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
Is this thread really about to split because of wrestling affiliation allegiances? [laughing]

I have to see this. Someone do it.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Something on Kenny’s back is definitely bothering him because he regularly has a trainer do cupping on his back but I doubt he’d be wrestling with a torn labrum.

It’s Matt Jackson...

I had a 50-50 chance on Jackson...

Hopefully the doctors are great. But... generations of football players trusted team doctors. And Punk was very confident in the WWE doctor...

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Nobody is stupid but it’s ridiculous the obsession a few people have with omega and bte videos - discussing is respectable but borderline mega posting about bte is vomit worthy.

I don’t have a problem with anyone but if you have a problem with me I guess that person/people would be the delicate one(s).
BTE doesn’t even get talked about that much. I maybe post an episode every other week.

Let me tell YOU something sister, if you don’t simmer down and quit acting like a jive turkey, Mr. Brodie Lee said he’s going to track you down and slap your bare butt, back and balls. And he really said it and meant it.

What the heck happened the last couple days?? Anyway

AEW-
Hager and Jericho vs Daniels and Kazarian
Shida vs Anna Jay
Hangman vs John Silver
Penta and Fenix vs Butcher and Blade
Moxley-Omega contract signing part 2

NXT
Kevin Owens on commentary
Ladder Match to determine advantage for War Games between UE
and McAfee’s Bunch
Ember Moon vs Candice LeRae

Really enjoyed both shows last night. Cool seeing Taz's son debut last night.
No ratings until Monday due to the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
I really should write this stuff. I knew Pat McAfee was a punter in the NFL but at West Virginia he was the place kicker too. In 2007 he missed 2 field goals against Pitt that cost WV a place in the national championship game. He says he got 27 death threats over it. They need to turn him face and have and obsessed fan or better yet, and ex teammate that just never could get over it attack him and have a fued.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT