ADVERTISEMENT

Christen Miller

Jul 26, 2003
A really good Georgia DL in the portal now. Would be a big addition for us. May be Oregon's but need to check out anyway. Derrick Harmon, 6-5 320 DT from MI St. is very athletic and moves like a small man. We need another DL that doesn't get hurt easy.

Last edited:
The more DL the better, but gun to my head, I'd rather get a RB first if I was making a priority list. But, both is better;)

He was seeking more NIL, I guess we ponied up or wasn't as valuable as he thought. Good is a stretch, serviceable at this point in his career is a better term.

A really good Georgia DL in the portal now. Would be a big addition for us. May be Oregon's but need to check out anyway. Derrick Harmon, 6-5 320 DT from MI St. is very athletic and moves like a small man. We need another DL that doesn't get hurt easy.
He's no longer in the portal, but he couldn't come here without sitting out anyway.

What I read Miller was a pretty important piece with GA. Doesn't matter now anyway. Talked like he would have probably went to OR if he left.

What I read Miller was a pretty important piece with GA. Doesn't matter now anyway. Talked like he would have probably went to OR if he left.
Apparently someone in Athens thought he was important enough to keep. Wasn't going to start and might have been in 2nd group, but UGA normally plays 9 DL regularly and another 1 or 2 get a few snaps

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT