ADVERTISEMENT

Chris jones out of his coma yet ?

Originally posted by blubo:
the last report that i heard said he was stable and improving, but extra precautions were being taken because air trauma injuries can be so unpredictable. our prayers are with him
Ricky P said that he has healed faster from a fictitious injury faster than anyone that has even been coached in any sport and looks for him to come back and contribute immediately to the opponents foul totals.

Originally posted by BlueCat43:

Originally posted by blubo:
the last report that i heard said he was stable and improving, but extra precautions were being taken because air trauma injuries can be so unpredictable. our prayers are with him
Ricky P said that he has healed faster from a fictitious injury faster than anyone that has even been coached in any sport and looks for him to come back and contribute immediately to the opponents foul totals.
But, he prefaced it with, that was the worst fictitious injury he had ever witnessed and was just thankful that his jaw was only pretend dislocated.

Originally posted by Macy's socks:

Please let this topic die a death soon. I cannot stand UL but we need new material in a bad way.
Where is your profound topic, sir? I'd love to read it.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Macy's socks:

Please let this topic die a death soon. I cannot stand UL but we need new material in a bad way.
Shut. Up.

Learn to control your clicking finger.

Long live the flop. Incredibly embarrassing for Louisville.

Bump for all the fun suckers who want this to go away ( must not have much a sense of humor)

ADVERTISEMENT