ADVERTISEMENT

China pulls plug on NBA games after Enes tells the truth

Folks here love to rip the NBA for placating China, but the truth is the NBA is just doing the same thing that most large American corporations (and Hollywood) do. And, of course, the reason is because access to Chinese markets means outrageous money, and you can only get that access with the approval of the Chinese government.

To the extent the NFL, MLB and NHL don’t do it, that’s only because those sports are not popular in China the way basketball is. If they were, they’d be placating just as much as the NBA. Money always drives the boat in American society.
Putting profits over country makes them traitors. Of course the NBA is already full of traitors. They should move the NBA league office to Beijing.

Reactions: Gromcat and ruppcat
Those that are peddling in identity politics and fake oppression in America while pandering to evil and ignoring real oppression worldwide will be seen as vile human beings very soon. Lebron James is going to be seen for what he is, a racist and a profiteer of slavery, in the end. It’s already starting and soon the propaganda pouring out of the media won’t cover him.

And I love the “roll eyes” mentality of those that support the connection between China and their party of choice. While you try to demean and rewrite history of this country, you ignore REAL racism, oppression, and evil in another country. It shows how fake you are.

300 year old slavery in one country which has corrected its wrongs can’t be a big deal to you if you roll your eyes at modern oppression. It actually shows how fake you are.

Reactions: ruppcat and IdaCat
Those that are peddling in identity politics and fake oppression in America while pandering to evil and ignoring real oppression worldwide will be seen as vile human beings very soon. Lebron James is going to be seen for what he is, a racist and a profiteer of slavery, in the end. It’s already starting and soon the propaganda pouring out of the media won’t cover him.

And I love the “roll eyes” mentality of those that support the connection between China and their party of choice. While you try to demean and rewrite history of this country, you ignore REAL racism, oppression, and evil in another country. It shows how fake you are.

300 year old slavery in one country which has corrected its wrongs can’t be a big deal to you if you roll your eyes at modern oppression. It actually shows how fake you are.
Well said. I already see them as vile human beings.

Reactions: ruppcat and Gromcat
For the record. China has pulled a black female off a movie poster again.... Why do companies have no problem with black people on posters in America but have to take them off the poster in China? Seems weird.

Reactions: ruppcat
Gotta hand it to Kanter, while he's likely not going to live to see 2022.. he's being so vocal (and likely isn't stopping), that this is the sort of thing can at least gain traction with others. You sometimes just need one to get the talks going.

I guess they could kill him. They also could try to pay him off. Maybe get his family released from prison and moved out of that other Hell hole, Turkey. Not sure he can be bought. He said he couldn't. They will have to do something.

All I know to do at this point is to try to raise awareness and force real change. That is difficult. The psychological propaganda has Americans focused on bullshit internal oppression and the destruction of our society while these bastards are the ones doing the real evil and rolling in the filthy riches. Sound familiar?

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Looks like the approach is to ignore him and direct all msm to ignore him. I'm guessing he's getting shadow banned or demoted on Twitter.

Guess they thought cancelling him would make the story bigger. They were probably right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT