ADVERTISEMENT

Cheering for a New Team

Always a Wildcat... but for the next four years I'll be cheering for the Purdue Boilermakers (in addition to my Cats) now that my son has been accepted into their engineering program.
Congrats.

My son finishing up at NC St (also engineering). Go Pack ( after Wildcats and Hilltoppers). Other son will be a Pirate (ECU) soon., so I guess I’ll add them too.

Reactions: onearmedjesus
Cya.
That's what we call a bandwaggoner. Might as well be a KC chiefs fan, a Michigan football fan while you're at it.
I support UK through the good and the bad.
Many miserable days of watching football absolutely get destroyed but watching every minute. This or what Cal does to further destroy the program next year will be the same. There's nothing that I myself can do to remedy the Cal situation but I can support my team even if we're forced to have him leading it. I'll still hope for a deep run next year.

Cya.
That's what we call a bandwaggoner. Might as well be a KC chiefs fan, a Michigan football fan while you're at it.
I support UK through the good and the bad.
Many miserable days of watching football absolutely get destroyed but watching every minute. This or what Cal does to further destroy the program next year will be the same. There's nothing that I myself can do to remedy the Cal situation but I can support my team even if we're forced to have him leading it. I'll still hope for a deep run next year.
No. I think you might have missed the ENTIRE spirit of this post. Also, I am a Chiefs fan. Have been since 1990 (about 8 years after my current and lifelong obsession with my UK Wildcats).

No. I think you might have missed the ENTIRE spirit of this post. Also, I am a Chiefs fan. Have been since 1990 (about 8 years after my current and lifelong obsession with my UK Wildcats).
Yep, he clearly miss the point the OP was making. Definitely not a bandwagon fan. And I’m not even sure he knows what a bandwagon fan is.

Reactions: onearmedjesus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT