ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Game Thread.

359 yds for LSU
286 for Clemson

15:47 Clemson
14:13 LSU

The second half of the second quarter was just all LSU.

LSU came back from a s-l-o-w start on both sides of the line and took control of the first half late. Can they keep it up the 2nd half? Has been a great game so far.

This game is far from over, even if LSU scores a TD to start the second half. The Clemson staff is really good at making adjustments and the team never gives up. They have shown the ability to come back in the past on multiple occasions.

If LSU scores on the first drive of the 2nd half this might be over.
Clemson might have better athletes actually so idk.

LSU gets that momentum and it's tough for any defense. What Clemson can't do is turn it over. I think they keep scoring otherwise but will it be enough points in the end? Maybe not.

clemson going to have to spy burrow the rest of the game. if he continues to elude he’s going to have everyone in 1 on 1. clemson should continue to sell out hoping they get home. burrow will butcher them if they don’t pressure. so you make him move all game. trouble is he’s been successful doing it. clemson definitely in trouble.

Too many players in 150 years to name just 11 players. Pretty good list though.

You forgot to say what a great coordinator venibles is!

EVERYONE has heard that to the point that it is becoming nauseating!!

But, he actually is very good and I guarantee you he will make some adjustments. However, I don't think he has the players to keep Burrow from burning them. That's why he's trying to get pressure on him by blitzing so much. LSU's line and receivers have played great since the start of the 2nd Quarter.

This 1st offensive series for LSU could blow this thing wide open.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT