ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Game Thread.

Looks like I'm gonna win my wager LSU -5.5 but I would have rather that TD stood and been in for an exciting for finish.

I still say clempson came in too hyped and blew everything they had in the first quarter. Had a little surge at the beginning of the second half but it wasn't nearly enough.

LSU had 628 yards of offense. I bet Clemson hadn't given up that many yards in a LOOOOONG time.

Late signing coming up and spring ball news! Maybe it can hold us over!
Wow I can't stand following CFB recruiting. The amounts of decommits is just ridiculous. After the recent stuff with Williams, Mac Jones, Damien, and Wandale among others it's just too frustrating. CBB has the hat in the table problem but the amount of decommits have to be an order of magnitude fewer.

Wow I can't stand following CFB recruiting. The amounts of decommits is just ridiculous. After the recent stuff with Williams, Mac Jones, Damien, and Wandale among others it's just too frustrating. CBB has the hat in the table problem but the amount of decommits have to be an order of magnitude fewer.
We did GREAT in our early signing period,. Just have a few more spots to fill!!

7th win against the Top Ten. They are one of the best teams in awhile.

A long while. At least statistically. How many championship teams can say they beat 7 top 10 teams during the season? And, then, crush the two you play in the playoffs. I give Clemson credit. Their defense kept it closer than it probably would have been. Venebles is wicked ingenious on that side of the ball.

A long while. At least statistically. How many championship teams can say they beat 7 top 10 teams during the season? And, then, crush the two you play in the playoffs. I give Clemson credit. Their defense kept it closer than it probably would have been. Venebles is wicked ingenious on that side of the ball.
You say that, but LSU hung up 42 pts and 628 total yds. That's dominating.

And, you act as if another DC could have done better. Confusing LSU for a quarter was an accomplishment, IMO.
Did not say that at all...just talking about how important a dynamic offense is over a defense for CFB in 2020. There were like 46 bowl games and in 35 of those games the winning team scored 30+ pts.

Did not say that at all...just talking about how important a dynamic offense is over a defense for CFB in 2020. There were like 46 bowl games and in 35 of those games the winning team scored 30+ pts.

Are you saying Clemson’s defensive status was legit or do you believe that the defense was built on the weak opposition of the ACC? Of course, I did not say LSU did not dominate. Quite the opposite. I said Venebles put together a good plan that stymied LSU for a quarter.

Also, do you believe Clemson has a dynamic offense? Did OU have a dynamic offense?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT