ADVERTISEMENT

Chad Holbrook out at South Carolina..

That's 3 coaching changes so far in the SEC, right? Any rumblings on who Tennessee is waiting on?

Tennessee fans are wanting to throw the house at Chris Burke. Let's face it that job is not as big as UT fans make it out to be. And Vandy has owned the state the last several years.

Tennessee fans are wanting to throw the house at Chris Burke. Let's face it that job is not as big as UT fans make it out to be. And Vandy has owned the state the last several years.

Yea, they want the pipe dream of either having Burke or Helton. That has been a big thing for them lately is to want to hire some Tennessee legend that has absolutely no coaching experience. I don't quite understand it. Burke is extremely knowledgeable, and has been around college baseball for a long time, but I really don't think you can just hand the reins over to a guy who has not coached an actual college baseball team. If Burke would get into it and shows some success then I'd jump at the chance if I am UT, but otherwise it is pretty risky, imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT