ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Title game

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
Can't see TCU winning a blowout. Can envision a Georgia blowout if TCU has a bunch of turnovers.

TCU has surprised a bunch of folks all year long and it would not be a shock if they hang with the Dawgs for 3 quarters. If I had to bet, I think I'd give the 12.5 points, but I feel I'd be sweating it down to the wire. Think Georgia kicks a late FG to make the final 34-21.

Not a blowout but in control most of the game. TCU will score some points but I can't foresee them getting more than 30 unless there are some defensive points.

No way this game will be as exciting as the two semifinals. Finally, got 2 great, exciting semis vs a complete ass kicking in one or both.

Reactions: The-Hack
Hard for me to see TCU staying close in this one.

Our roster has more 4 Star talent than does that of TCU, and Georgia has been a Top 1, 2 or 3 recruiting machine the last 6 years.

TCU’s run is already historic, given their comparative lack of Blue-Chip type recruits, so I do not think they will feel over-awed.

But Georgia’s collection of 4 and 5 Star talent will wear even good opponents out late in games.

Reactions: Tskware
Take the under. Georgia is a vastly more talented version of Michigan. Mich shoulda won the TCU game by 2 scores - threw 2 pick 6's, dumbass playcalling at goal line.

Dawgs 38
horned frogs 20

I’ve got UGA covering and eight other Same Game Parlay selections. 97-1 for $10.

Georgia should win. Could score 50.

They got cute against OSU, the lost TO battle (0-1), missed two FGs, and still pulled it out.

If they go for the jugular against TCU, and win the TO battle, I think they can win 50-30, even if TCU exploits the secondary a few times.

They have some excellent skill guys on both sides of the ball. But I think we are better and deeper on both sides of the ball. Not sure we cover, but without losing the turnover battle by 2+ I like our chances.

I'm hoping for a TCU upset. Even so, I think UGA is too deep and will win the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT