ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Sports Classic

thedahc

Freshman
Aug 3, 2006
Who got tickets in the presale for the CBS Sports Classic in Atlanta?

Ohio State vs UCLA
UNC vs UK

Should be fun.

I'll be there

Reactions: WildcatNC
Almost pulled trigger on cheapest tickets available $544 for 4 upper level tickets
No lower bowl were available even at presale
Then I looked at game date again 12/16
Biggest Christmas party night of the year
Going to try and snag later at better price.

• Love
Reactions: ukfan041
Almost pulled trigger on cheapest tickets available $544 for 4 upper level tickets
No lower bowl were available even at presale
Then I looked at game date again 12/16
Biggest Christmas party night of the year
Going to try and snag later at better price.
100%. Tickets will be available for better prices closer to event time. I snagged LL sidecourt vs UCLA back in 2017 for $70 a ticket.

I always find it funny when these are the matchups, the arena, at least on TV, looks completely empty for the UCLA OSU game. Then when UK UNC take the floor, looks like a regional championship atmosphere.

I always find it funny when these are the matchups, the arena, at least on TV, looks completely empty for the UCLA OSU game. Then when UK UNC take the floor, looks like a regional championship atmosphere.
I wish this classic would end. Outside of playing UNC, I don’t see the draw. Its also at a bad time with the holidays right around the corner.

Reactions: Montana81
I wish this classic would end. Outside of playing UNC, I don’t see the draw. Its also at a bad time with the holidays right around the corner.
Why would you want this to end? It gives us an opportunity for a marquee matchup. Would you rather play Southern Maine State instead cause that’s exactly what you’d get haha.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Why would you want this to end? It gives us an opportunity for a marquee matchup. Would you rather play Southern Maine State instead cause that’s exactly what you’d get haha.
I’d rather do a home and home with unc again. I think that’s one of the biggest match ups in college bball.

But your last point is probably accurate lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT