ADVERTISEMENT

Cats vs WVU (Do or Die)

Basil Cat

Blue Chip Prospect
May 25, 2021
Go cats ! Pull ‘em through fellas!!! Sold my Tix headed out on the lake.

Gray hit by a pitch and Felker doubles down the left field corner to score Gray from first
1-0 Cats.

Felker was behind 0-2 and battled back to a full count and then lined it down the line. Great AB.

Cats lead 3-0. Could have been more. Gray absolutely roped one to first that ended the inning with a double play. Just hard luck.

We're in the top of 3 now.

Not sure how they were able to clearly determine he didn’t touch the plate - he definitely beat the throw

Reactions: Cats8585
It clearly hit the catchers foot not disagreeing with that at all. The foot goes back on the slide and to me at least, there was no way to tell if part of his foot was on the plate or not. The catchers foot was right on the edge of the plate to start with, he wasn’t blocking him a foot in front of the bag

Anyway, just need to continue adding on

What's the rule on that? Can the catcher block--he sort of blocked the runner from touching the plate.

What's the rule on that? Can the catcher block--he sort of blocked the runner from touching the plate.
Cannot block without the ball. Can with it. I think because the throw pulled his foot over the plate more that opened it up and stopped it from being blocking the plate without the ball.

Reactions: ukdesi
Says iu game listed for espn+, but makes no sense since programming @6 on secn list replay of Alabama spring game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT