ADVERTISEMENT

Cats vs Dogs ( Fri. )....

Apr 9, 2016
UK gets a lead off double from White a walk to Pompey, sac bunt to get them to 2nd and 3rd, but Heyer strikes out, and Mahan flies out to deep left.
MSU gets a run on a passed ball to lead 1-0 after 1.

So far this night is looking to further slide our batting averages. We're coming back to the group. Could be some what expected based on the competition and the road.

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
Pilkington's opposing batting average is not being hurt tonight.

Watching South Carolina and Vandy on TV. One thing for sure, both South Carolina and Kentucky need to tighten up the defense. Heady with an error, but turn the 2nd double play tonight. They've been getting better at turning it lately. That's a good sign.

Watching South Carolina and Vandy on TV. One thing for sure, both South Carolina and Kentucky need to tighten up the defense. Heady with an error, but turn the 2nd double play tonight. They've been getting better at turning it lately. That's a good sign.
I guess they had to charge him with an error, but that was a wicked bad hop.

I guess they had to charge him with an error, but that was a wicked bad hop.
Listening to Neal Price and he said it ate him up. Looking at the stats for MSU, looks like they give up a lot of runs but we aren't proving that yet. We've got Pilkington at the number of pitches where they said his velocity drops. Maybe we can get something going soon. We're sure helping his Strike out total.

Their starter is starting to wear a bit. Got to take advantage soon

Looks like MSU is really pushing to win the first game. Bringing in their top reliever and still have their closer Spencer.

Wow... inside the park home run to tie it up again. Reks stepped on something causing him to fall on a routine fly ball

Implosion in the 7th inning, after the inside the park homer, throw away ball on toss to 1st base, gets MSU runner to 3rd.

They'll be bringing in Spencer in the 9th. We really need to get runs here.

They'll be bringing in Spencer in the 9th. We really need to get runs here.

That's fine. Bring him in... as long as we keep them in check we will be better off unless they pitch Spencer for more than one inning which hurts them the rest of the weekend.

MSU tied for lead in HBP s now.

**** edit Shoot! Got that wrong. Pop is the one who HBP'd

Wow, what a bunt right to the 1st baseman, do not like that play at all.

Takes a lot to get a perfect bunt down. Makes no sense to try it with two outs against a pitcher struggling to throw some strikes. We were a wild pitch away from the lead.

Good chance for MSU with 2nd and 3rd. Cleary's velocity not enough.

Not good here. Very annoyed the umpire didn't clearly call timeout during that no pitch.

I think I would. More chances to get two outs with the double play in play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT