ADVERTISEMENT

CATS vs Cards SR game 2....

Apr 9, 2016
Must win for UK, going with ace pitcher Sean Hjelle, Cards going with ace Brandon McKay. The eyes of the college baseball nation will be watching on ESPN at high noon.
If the Cats approach at the dish is like the 9th inning of yesterday's game, I like our chances much better. I am sure our staff has watched enough video to correct our at bat short comings.
Win or lose this has been my most enjoyable season of watching UK baseball the last 30 plus years. GO CATS..... beat the Birds !

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Wow that 1-2 pitch was a strike.

Hjelle gets the ground out anyways.

Ugh... That's what we needed to avoid. Can't hit into double plays and cut down on pitches he has to throw.

Reactions: permdaddy
Really felt like we needed to get the lead today to put some pressure on them. Sucks we couldn't cash in in the first inning after the white base hit

Hate how this ump calls balls and strikes. Delayed reaction so he lets the crowd decide the call.

White saves our bacon after a terrible heady throw. Limited the damage to 1 run going to bottom of 2nd.

We've lost a lot of really good Lexington kids to them the last 10 years. NM has to know that and will fix it IMO.
Now that we've showed we can compete with the big boys, plus the new stadium coming soon, should help with that.

I really didn't like Becker in the 4 hole. Cottom much better there in my opinion. Becker more of a 6 or 7

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT