ADVERTISEMENT

Cats fans

Fox2monk

All-American
Jan 23, 2017
Louisville, KY
No matter how we feel about Cal. Let’s all agree this team has been a blast to watch. They are playing well. It could possibly be our last couple times watching Reed. Everyone is ballin out pretty good. Let’s all come together and root this great group of kids on these next couple weeks. Regardless if you think Cal can do it or not. Let’s enjoy them and try to will them to a great finish. They deserve it.

Calipari is that dude. He has always been that dude. We’re already set up for another good run next year regardless of who returns. If the right people return then watch Tf out.

He got content for many years.
I really think it looked worse than it was. The Covid year was a disaster, but I've honestly just written it off as a weird fluke.

It had zero lasting impact on the program. We were a 2 seed and title favorite the next year and ran KU off their own court in February. Grady could barely walk come tournament time and I think injuries took their toll. Sometimes first round upsets just happen, ask Duke, UNC, or KU. It's probably lucky it hadn't happened earlier to UK, the timing was just pretty bad coming off the 9-16 year.

Last year was definitely a down year, no doubt about that.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I usually talk myself in about this time every year. For once, I feel different and excited about their chances. They are playing like we had hoped they would at the right time. Health is key and everyone is back on the court.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I have always believed in Cal's mantra's... No issues there from me. Cal just lost his focus for a long while. (Way too long.) I always believed he could have done both and done both very well. (Coach this team and end generational poverty and made it with the players first mentality. UK would not have had to suffer.)

Give'em hell Cal and I will be the first to grovel.

Anything to keep this team focused, hungry, and mean....

We have 4 guards/wings who might very well be 10-year NBA types of talent. This back court is more talented than the 2015 team abd probably the most talented back court in a decade.

Not sure how teams are going to handle this, when you have three next level scoring threats on the floor at any time.

I usually talk myself in about this time every year. For once, I feel different and excited about their chances. They are playing like we had hoped they would at the right time. Health is key and everyone is back on the court.
Yeah, you have to throw out the "what ifs" now. We're looking good at the right time.

I will say what I feel. I love this group of players. They are extremely fun to watch and frustrating to watch all within a 5 second period. I am rooting hard for the CATS players.

I have never liked Cal, his state of KY addresses and all the blah blah blah. I did not like him in 2012 I do not like him today.

I can do both, pull for UK to win every game and not like Cal.

As fans we don’t really have a choice, but after the past few games, I’m willing to get behind both the kids and coaches. Let’s go CATS! Show out in the SEC Tournament and run the tables in the NCAA!!!

I really think it looked worse than it was. The Covid year was a disaster, but I've honestly just written it off as a weird fluke.

It had zero lasting impact on the program. We were a 2 seed and title favorite the next year and ran KU off their own court in February. Grady could barely walk come tournament time and I think injuries took their toll. Sometimes first round upsets just happen, ask Duke, UNC, or KU. It's probably lucky it hadn't happened earlier to UK, the timing was just pretty bad coming off the 9-16 year.

Last year was definitely a down year, no doubt about that.
I agree, still good teams and moments but his style was flawed and the roster still should have been better hence all the overplaying and minutes. At the end of the day results matter and 2015 is a long time ago. We got close but we don’t celebrate elite 8’s as championships.

Reactions: CatsFanIL
No matter how we feel about Cal. Let’s all agree this team has been a blast to watch. They are playing well. It could possibly be our last couple times watching Reed. Everyone is ballin out pretty good. Let’s all come together and root this great group of kids on these next couple weeks. Regardless if you think Cal can do it or not. Let’s enjoy them and try to will them to a great finish. They deserve it.
I'm 100% w/ this

Why do UK fans have to be encouraged to cheer for UK. I don't care if Satan is the coach, UK is my team

Reactions: Taiza and KFuqua
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT