ADVERTISEMENT

Cannot Wait For UK To Expose HD

Jun 2, 2023
Kansas game is marked on my calendar, I think he’s overrated and part of me is glad we did not get him. Put Mitchell at the five and let him play on the perimeter and keep the paint open, Also put HD in a pick and roll because he cannot guard it I expect Cal to expose this when they play them. For the first time in many years we have shooters at the five spot and I hope we use it to our advantage.

• Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Kansas game is marked on my calendar, I think he’s overrated and part of me is glad we did not get him. Put Mitchell at the five and let him play on the perimeter and keep the paint open, Also put HD in a pick and roll because he cannot guard it I expect Cal to expose this when they play them. For the first time in many years we have shooters at the five spot and I hope we use it to our advantage.
How is Cal going to expose him in the pick and roll? He had Oscar here 3 years and couldnt teach him how to guard the pick and roll. He was as lost when he left as he was when he got here. Obviously the coaching staff had no clue on teaching how to defend it, so I doubt they will have a clue on how to use it on offense.

How is Cal going to expose him in the pick and roll? He had Oscar here 3 years and couldnt teach him how to guard the pick and roll. He was as lost when he left as he was when he got here. Obviously the coaching staff had no clue on teaching how to defend it, so I doubt they will have a clue on how to use it on offense.
Or...wait for it....wait for it...O was just not capable of guarding it. His lateral slowness killed him in guarding the pick and roll. Sometimes you can teach and educate as much as you want but if the guy physically can't move fast enough, he can't guard it. It's the same with Enes Kanter, Some guys just can't move laterally well.

Does Cal switch on D? If he doesn’t then yeah it could be a long night. I don’t think offense will be a problem.

I could see Dickinson scoring 25 and giving up as many to Tre. Especially if Tre hits a few early and starts pump faking and blowing by him on closeouts.

Reactions: Fox2monk
How will we expose him? With Thiero?

Rupp Rafters is crazy because a real, breathing human being typed this out and felt smart doing so. Holy hell you are stupid

Lol. Cal can't coach out of a wet paper bag. He probably doesn't even know what a pick and roll is.

Reactions: tomrain
Rupp Rafters is crazy because a real, breathing human being typed this out and felt smart doing so. Holy hell you are stupid
Another twitter user rolls out of his hole and subscribes to his ''inside info board''. Lol. A sucker is born every minute.

Reactions: gigemkatie1
Cannot stand HUnter----but he's anything but overrated. Big, strong....very good passer. Can shoot the ball from deep(42% from three of 58 attempts). a good post defender, but he does struggle off the blocks to defend.

Kid is pretty damn good.

Cannot stand HUnter----but he's anything but overrated. Big, strong....very good passer. Can shoot the ball from deep(42% from three of 58 attempts). a good post defender, but he does struggle off the blocks to defend.

Kid is pretty damn good.
Shades of Frank the tank.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
and you being exposed as a fraud

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT