ADVERTISEMENT

Can we please develop a decent women's program again?

My Google machine also tells me this:

Kentucky's attendance numbers have reached impressive heights the last decade as the Wildcats have averaged 5,000 or more fans every year since 2009-10, while seven of the eight most-attended home games in program history have all come the past few years under head coach Matthew Mitchell.

The Wildcats drew big crowds all across the country, not just in Lexington, as a total of 147,477 fans saw Kentucky play during the 2017-18 season, which ranked 11th nationally.

Those are impressive numbers no matter what you think. You gave averages which would include the recent down years. I was talking about the Mitchell years where he became competitive and the team was fun to watch. I went to games in Memorial and both sides of the arena were very filled. Anyway, suffice it to say, the stands did have large crowds in there when winning and being a fun team to follow. Are there any sports, other than football or men's basketball that make money at UK? Please address that nobody cares about any of those either??? Let's just say we disagree on this topic, OK? We're UK fans and I'll try respecting your opinion.
You originally quoted me and rushed to say that I must care because I replied to a thread about the women's team. I just provided in detail more what I meant when I said nobody cares.

I would venture to guess that there aren't any other sports that make money for UK. I'd bet there aren't any other sports that lose $4 million a year either.

Juli fulks come on down best unknown coach in America big time what she is doing on a national level at transylvania

Juli fulks come on down best unknown coach in America big time what she is doing on a national level at transylvania
Capable of recruiting and competing in the sec? Does she have the contacts and ability?

That’s a big big jump!

Reactions: Lea
My Google machine also tells me this:

Kentucky's attendance numbers have reached impressive heights the last decade as the Wildcats have averaged 5,000 or more fans every year since 2009-10, while seven of the eight most-attended home games in program history have all come the past few years under head coach Matthew Mitchell.

The Wildcats drew big crowds all across the country, not just in Lexington, as a total of 147,477 fans saw Kentucky play during the 2017-18 season, which ranked 11th nationally.

Those are impressive numbers no matter what you think. You gave averages which would include the recent down years. I was talking about the Mitchell years where he became competitive and the team was fun to watch. I went to games in Memorial and both sides of the arena were very filled. Anyway, suffice it to say, the stands did have large crowds in there when winning and being a fun team to follow. Are there any sports, other than football or men's basketball that make money at UK? Please address that nobody cares about any of those either??? Let's just say we disagree on this topic, OK? We're UK fans and I'll try respecting your opinion.
I don't think i said that stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT