ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Mills observations/practice report

It's been a very long time since I've been this excited for a Kentucky basketball season to start.
It’s going to be an interesting year for sure. I really want them to be good. I want Pope to have great momentum to start his career and I don’t want people getting upset if they aren’t at the top his first year. He had to replace an entire team.

Cameron is a natural analyst. I would think he could do well in that business
He’s got to get himself cleaned up some if he wants to go anywhere with it. Agreed that he is very good at this role in his voice and language, but he looks terrible, not just weight but the dark bags under his eyes and his complexion in general. He needs to get healthier.

I wouldn’t believe that was Cameron Mills for a million dollars if I didn’t know better already what he looked like.
Cmon Fox- live and let live!

I bet you’ve got what.. maybe one imperfection ..but you’re hidden behind a keyboard. lol

Coach Pope has the horses to run with now. You know as well as I do he's gonna be fired up to have a great first year as head coach and that will rub off onto the players as well to play harder. I can't wait for the season to start I think we're gonna surprise a lot of naysayers that don't have us listed as one of the better teams to start the year. I bet we get in the top tier soon after the season starts and stay.

Reactions: CELTICAT
Two offensive coordinators and two defensive coordinators????!

Mark Pope is about to turn

Gooooooooooooooooooo!!

into

LET’S (####ing) GOOOOOOO!!!!🪄
Remember when Cal wanted an offensive and defensive coordinator positions approved to be added by Mitch ….this is exactly why Mitch said no. You have the staff positions to already do that. Fire your buddies that are coasting and hire your OC and DC.

Thrilled w the trajectory of our program now

Love to hear that every player on the team is taking at least 100 threes every single day. Pope is like the anti-Cal and it is such a breath of fresh air.

He’s got to get himself cleaned up some if he wants to go anywhere with it. Agreed that he is very good at this role in his voice and language, but he looks terrible, not just weight but the dark bags under his eyes and his complexion in general. He needs to get healthier.
Get him into the hair and makeup dept and they can make him presentable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT