ADVERTISEMENT

Cals post game presser...

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
This guy is so ****ing embarrassing. He says he loves the fact his team was held to 26% in a rock fight. Hey newsflash your team shooting 30% FG is like the cap right now. God The "We get better late" narrative is so dumb. You cant even make the final 4 with this narrative. Its dumb. We recruit non shooters. I cant believe we passed on Adam K. Im still mad on it. This team sucks they cant shoot AT ALL FIGHT ME OVER IT

If anyone enjoyed that $hit tonight-they hate the game of basketball. Offensive basketball is the easiest part of coaching. It's literally conveying to guys a concept that fits the personnel and holding them to it. This team's offense is a mess. BOTH PG's-one is a FR and other is a 5th yr guy--do the same thing with ball, neither can penetrate. Both wings are dribbling the ball to do anything and can't play off the catch.....the best shooter on the team is a 7'0 guy who also is the only post player.

Most frustrating thing to watch--nobody cuts hard to the ball, nobody moves off the ball, guys just picked a time to fire up a shot--I thought Isaiah Jackson was the best player on the team tonight and then he got lit up for 2 straight 3's and his response-to fire up a 3 with 4 mins+ left because his feelings were hurt. WTF?? What have they been doing for the past 5 months?

Then Cal mocked the fans this week.

That was a bad look.

We want to see the team have success, coach. You knew that when you got here. Now you're taking tax-payer money from the same people you're laughing at. That won't help you when you're sitting at 7-5 in late January playing for your life as the SEC unfolds.

. BOTH PG's-one is a FR and other is a 5th yr guy--do the same thing with ball, neither can penetrate. Both wings are dribbling the ball to do anything and can't play off the catch.....the best shooter on the team is a 7'0 guy who also is the only post player.

Mintz 3 at the end was just long I at the very least give him credit for taking the shot as a senior+ player. Askew sucks! I said it. HE ****ING SUCKS! I literally hate him.
Most frustrating thing to watch--nobody cuts hard to the ball, nobody moves off the ball, guys just picked a time to fire up a shot--I thought Isaiah Jackson was the best player on the team tonight and then he got lit up for 2 straight 3's and his response-to fire up a 3 with 4 mins+ left because his feelings were hurt. WTF?? What have they been doing for the past 5 months?
Isiah Jackson is the gem as you called but after 8 blocks I can get why he says **** it ill do it myself after boston and Clarke shit the bed. The last 5 months Cal has been pumping NBA Draft stock and not coaching. Missing KP is huge and I mean huge wow even the guards learned from him.

Mintz 3 at the end was just long I at the very least give him credit for taking the shot as a senior+ player. Askew sucks! I said it. HE ****ING SUCKS! I literally hate him.

Isiah Jackson is the gem as you called but after 8 blocks I can get why he says **** it ill do it myself after boston and Clarke shit the bed. The last 5 months Cal has been pumping NBA Draft stock and not coaching. Missing KP is huge and I mean huge wow even the guards learned from him.
they’re lighting you up over on the 247 kansas board. But, don’t feel bad kansas has 2 titles since JFK was killed.

I turned it off.

He talked about how much he likes Kansas' team.

Cal is never going to change, and he will continue to sell lemons as long as UK fans allow it. You can hear the roar starting to actually happen. He needs to have a big turn around over the next two years or he's going to be an assistant for the Knicks where he can coach his beloved draft picks.

Been that way for years. I'd love to see a TON more pick and roll, too.

So would I and they did it last year a lot--and with Sarr you actually can do it effectively because he can also pick and pop but what guard other than Clarke right now do you think can run it and they'll just go under him until he can make a jumper. Boston would get ripped trying to dribble--his handle is too loose.

He is so full of crap. He gets on ESPN and says 'No Excuses", then proceeds to continue to say "We're young", "We don't know how to play together", "We don't know how to win yet".

When is he going to value SCORING??!!!!!!

To score consistently you have to SHARE THE BALL!!!

We had 16 turnovers and 8 assists. Our Guards were 12-30 from the field, that's pitiful!! Heck Boston and Clarke have yet to make a 3 in the first 3 games!!

I don't know what Cal is going to do without even adequate Guard play.

Last edited:
I turned it off.

He talked about how much he likes Kansas' team.

Cal is never going to change, and he will continue to sell lemons as long as UK fans allow it. You can hear the roar starting to actually happen. He needs to have a big turn around over the next two years or he's going to be an assistant for the Knicks where he can coach his beloved draft picks.

He said he liked Kansas team? They were rotten. If they were playing anyone who is legitimately good tonight they'd have been run off the floor.

Kansas is a thug basketball program with a criminal coach whose about to get dismantled by the NCAA. I'd take 100 Cals over Self. Self is hot garbage.
I agree homie. Always wondered...how is KU a blue blood? 15 final fours and 3 titles LMAO.

He said he liked Kansas team? They were rotten. If they were playing anyone who is legitimately good tonight they'd have been run off the floor.

He said if he was Bill Self he's love his team. Something about how bad they sucked and still won.

Cal gonna Cal. Ive never seen a coach blow that much potential from 2012 to today.

So would I and they did it last year a lot--and with Sarr you actually can do it effectively because he can also pick and pop but what guard other than Clarke right now do you think can run it and they'll just go under him until he can make a jumper. Boston would get ripped trying to dribble--his handle is too loose.

Mintz...and actually it would give Boston and Clarke more room to operate. How would they react if the other team trapped them off the screen? Who knows, but I think we'd get much better looks and it could start the ball popping around the court...if some of our guys find interest in passing

Reactions: BlueSince92
You have to run Clarke and Boston at PG and run a 6'6 or taller starting line up. Handle aside we need to be a defensive team. Maybe we learn to shoot later, but early its obvious we win games with about 60 points.

Lol why does he suck coaches cocks? where’s the mean streak?

Because Cal knows they're probably gonna beat him and he wants to sound care free. Nothing bothers Cal, that's what he wants to convey most of all. It's ridiculous.

Barnes was always so shocked Cal liked him so much. He didn't even know him. Cal knew one thing, he wasn't beating Barnes much at UT.

I think it's all an act.

ADVERTISEMENT