ADVERTISEMENT

Cal's deafening silence on Higginsgate

Yes, hence the expression, silence speaks volumes.

The rest of your post is complete trash. Try harder, or just read more, post less.

Be sure to keep us updated on the thousands of thread topics that Cal is telegraphing his approval of by not commenting Einstein.

Be sure to keep us updated on the hooked on phonics, dipshit

UPDATE!!!!

Stay%20Classy%20UK%20Fans_zps9l7eqncr.png

screenshot-kentucky.forums.rivals.com%202017-03-29%2016-13-45_zpseoy7khm8.png

Reactions: JBHolmesfan
What a smug and immature assessment...People that disagree with bombing his roofing business are somehow supporters of Higgins. The fact that you have to build a strawman to defend yourself speaks volumes.

"or get that ass ran over"

What are you suggesting? You going to dox & destroy everyone that disagrees with you?

The posts get sillier and sillier.

He's a criminal. End of story. The numbers don't lie. People are handling it because we've got a hatchet man AD. I'd suggest if you really don't like it, YOU should be emailing your AD and administration telling them to get off their asses and make statements. Do something so the fans don't have to. It's gone on long enough. This is what happens when the people who could handle this don't.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Please. Cal sat on that until Wednesday and didn't even say much. He knew this was happening all week. It doesn't mean anything.

Damn....I was close

In a few days...maybe weeks, some reporter will ask him. I'm sure when he disapproves, some will claim it's fake disapproval just for the media.

In other words....the approval is a creation of the mind to justify it to ones self.

Damn....I was close

I have followed Cal since his early days at Memphis when he used to use his media assistant to monitor message boards. Cal has the pulse of this fan base don't misunderstand it. He's known about this and let it roll. His response is nothing. If cal wanted it completely stopped he would have said so. His statement means nothing for your side, actually it proves Cal is taking it lightly.

His statement means nothing for your side, actually it proves Cal is taking it lightly.

Yea because classy = "clogged my toilet, pooped on my roof & hit on my teenager"

Let's be honest...you don't care what Cal says or thinks. You like it and that's all that matters. When Cal said nothing it was silent approval and now that he has it still means approval.

Damn....I was close
Barryn, I've found that arguing on this subject is like having a political argument with a millennial SJW. No facts or logic can sway them and their protest. But instead of the default of calling you racist, misogynistic, or homophobic, they call you a Higgins apologist, Louisville fan, or some other name. It's pretty hilarious when you realize how someone tries to rationalize an approach based on emotion and feelings.

Yea because classy = "clogged my toilet, pooped on my roof & hit on my teenager"

Let's be honest...you don't care what Cal says or thinks. You like it and that's all that matters. When Cal said nothing it was silent approval and now that he has it still means approval.

Cal didn't say anything at all. You just want to read more into it than it there to validate yourself.

I said in another post even if Cal says something it wouldn't matter. Higgins isn't just screwing over Cal, he's screwing over our players and this program. It's out of Cals hands.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Yea. Keep sending them because Barnhart respects you and me ZERO. To make a statement to him you'll need to be repetitive.

okay, wrote a script to create a new email account every 30 min and email the same message...forever or until the server is shut down.

any other suggestions?

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
okay, wrote a script to create a new email account every 30 min and email the same message...forever or until the server is shut down.

any other suggestions?

Now send the NCAA the messages.

Then the president of UK

Then the national media.

Let's see how much you get done. It amounts to zero. That's why uk fans are taking it into their own Hands. Not hard to comprehend.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I thought it was hysterical at first, but with everything there is a line to be drawn and not crossed. I do hope in some way this limits his ability to be placed in big games with us due to conflict of interest but some of the UK fans have gone too far and made the entire fan base look bad.
It does not make me look bad! UK has millions of fans. Anyone who called his home and threatened him is wrong. But that has nothing to do with the fan base as a whole!

I haven't posted in a long time on Rafters but would like to add my 2 cents into Higginsgate.I was at the game and made a comment during warmups that Higgins wasn't a UK fan.Somebody behind me said yeah he costed us the Wisconsin game.It was so obvious what was going on in the first half.At one point during a media timeout,the other 2 officials were standing by Higgins and one of them just throwed his hands in the air.Higgins pointed at him and they walked away.As a fan,all I ask is that the game be called fairly and unbiased as possible.Yes,refs make mistakes,miss calls and sometimes it can be costly but this wasn't the case as it was so blatant what Higgins was doing.The crowd noticed as well.I'm not sure what UK can do about it.I think as a member institution that we have the right to ask the NCAA that Mr.Higgins not be allowed to officiate any future UK basketball games including ALL NCAA tourney games that UK plays in.I think it is a justified request and not unreasonable.My apologies if my spelling and punctuation aren't up to standards.I'm an old man,getting harder to see the keyboard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT