ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari Poll … Very Simple

Do you want Calipari as coach next year ??

• YES

Votes: 28 9.4%
  • NO

Votes: 271 90.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Never trust conservative Mitch on a new hiring . He won’t go for a huge splash he will only consider what the cost is .

Give him two weeks to find another job and leave gracefully. If not, terminate him.

For those worried about the program hitting rock bottom after he leaves…I’d argue it’s already nearly there. What are we hanging our hat on these days? NCAAT? No. SECT? No. Season Championships? No. You have define success by something besides highly ranked recruiting classes and draft picks.

Cal doesn’t care about season titles, SECT, now saying teams shouldn’t be define by March. So unless you only want to celebrate making kids millionaires, there’s no longer a reason to keep him. Rip the bandaid off. Sooner the better.

Very clever way to expose the trolls who are fans of other schools. They’re the yes votes.

Going into the SEC tournament I was all in on Coach Cal. He seemed to have righted the ship and we were ready to bring home some hardware.
Then, we wimped out in the SEC tourney. I was still hopeful for a deep run in the big tournament. Then we laid an egg against Oakland. Now I am firmly in the corner of replacing Cal.
I don't want to lose our recruiting class but, if that's what it takes, then so be it. Time for a change.

Going into the SEC tournament I was all in on Coach Cal. He seemed to have righted the ship and we were ready to bring home some hardware.
Then, we wimped out in the SEC tourney. I was still hopeful for a deep run in the big tournament. Then we laid an egg against Oakland. Now I am firmly in the corner of replacing Cal.
I don't want to lose our recruiting class but, if that's what it takes, then so be it. Time for a change.
Again that recruiting class is a 20 win season next year. Not near the amount of shooters we had this year. We’ll be trying to post freshman centers for offense. Any coach can come in and assemble a team from the portal and get 20 wins here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT