ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari has got to coach

I’m only disappointed in the motivation, we don’t look confident and hyped. It looks like we’re playing not to lose or casual. Whatever it is I just expected us to be fired up and we look flat. Cal needs to coach up a speech

Reactions: katwest
You can't get down like we did early, you just can't. the other team feeds off of the stuff and it's contagious. K State couldn't hit nothing the other night and word was they struggle to score, not tonight.

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
How about holding for the last shot of the half and you run a play with 15 seconds and Gabriel jacks up a 3 with 11 seconds!! This has happened at least 5 times this year!!

We are taking mostly bad shots off one on one plays. We have not ran baseline and stagger screens and reversing off those. We are taking so many bad shots it’s ridiculous. Just get a simblence of offense and we will win this game

Just about as bad offensively as we can play...I Hope!! It’s been really bad

You can't get down like we did early, you just can't. the other team feeds off of the stuff and it's contagious. K State couldn't hit nothing the other night and word was they struggle to score, not tonight.
And that was my entire reasoning why I wanted to have Vanderbilt available.
He gives us another option and his hustle and rebounding would make a difference in a game like this. Especially, on the offensive boards.

Just came out timid then got hosed by refs. We will do better in the second half. Just hope Foul trouble doesn't have us playing brad.

I’m only disappointed in the motivation, we don’t look confident and hyped. It looks like we’re playing not to lose or casual. Whatever it is I just expected us to be fired up and we look flat. Cal needs to coach up a speech

It looked to me like we were scared of picking up a foul if we played the least bit aggressive. No consistency at all from the refs. It's hard to get into a flow when the whistles are blowing every 30 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT