ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari ''“I’m not letting [Zvonimir Ivisic] shoot any threes,"

He eventually got it to where he wanted at the end. Forcing the ball down low to Mitchell and having us score well below our season average to a mid major to lose in the first round
And the Cal supporters blamed the awful game plan on Reed, who was not allowed to play his game.

He should shoot 3 or 4 threes a game. The dude has legit form. They just need to be the right threes.

I'm thankful this isn't our problem anymore. Let's the damn hawgs deal with the frustration.
Every big should shoot one or two a game in today’s game. Keeps defenses from packing it in and opens up the court. Why on this green Earth Cal thinks he’s the most clever person in the room I’ll never know.

And the Cal supporters blamed the awful game plan on Reed, who was not allowed to play his game.
The Reed, DJ and Rob had off games. Rob tried his best though to carry us at the end. The nerves got to them at first. Happens to freshman on a big stage.

That however doesn’t mean Cal didn’t absolutely screw the pooch once again. It’s gonna be real interesting to watch Arky this season.

So Cal is gonna clip the wings on Z and Brazile who are good shooters and probably give the green light to Wagner, Knox and Richmond who are not good shooters. Lmao Cal starting the season out playing 5 of your 9 players wrong. What's next put Thiero at PG and Fland at C?

Reactions: K_TIME and UK90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT