ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Wilson oh no Calipari...

Folks, it's time to change your mindset. Don't stress so much over a recruit. This isn't Calipari's Kentucky anymore. Have we learned nothing about a lot of these 'elite' recruits?
There are folks here, ALL they care about is recruiting class rankings. Ya know, "the place to be", rather than the place to win titles. And then they create threads to let us know how they're doing in the NBA.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
“Oh no” ???

Lol some of y’all need to grow a pair or quit being UK fans. Good lord. When did half of our fanbase turn into Cal-obsessed hand wringers?
Well, after our loss to St. Peters, 25%. The other 25% when we lost to Oakland.

Or something like this:
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Calipari is trying to be a pain in the butt. Too bad he should keep good relations with Kentucky. Like it or not a good portion of his legacy is tied with Kentucky.
His job is to compete with every program for talent. It is foolish to think he would not go after the same players KY is recruiting.

Reactions: true blue1
Pope didn’t say this, it would be a recruiting violation to speak about a specific recruit. He would not talk in anything other than general terms about recruiting.
It was something someone asked him and he gave the standard, we cannot discuss blah blah blah but we feel we are in a good place. It is out there and you can go find. I will not go look it up again. Was on a podcast or interview out there. Direct question was on wilson and Cenec.

I good either way. To be honest I like gettibg 2 top tier freshman then going portal for rest of players seems best option in the new era anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT